- Manufacturer: Wear Ease, Inc.
- Product Name: Unisex Compression Vest with 2 Removable Drainage Tube Pouches
- Style Number: 797
- MMO Product Number: we797
- Available Sizes: XX-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 1X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
(Click on Size Chart above to Enlarge View)
- Color: White
- Material: Double layer of specially finished Naturexx® (83% Nylon, 17% Lycra)
- Packaging: One garment with 2 removable drainage tube pouches
Available without Removable Drain Tube Pouches: Unisex Compression Vest, Style 796
Features of Unisex Compression Vest
- Provides gentle compression all around the torso for men and women with post-surgical discomfort or chest or breast lymphedema
- Has no cups or pockets
- Front zipper closure
- Adjustable and detachable hook and eye shoulder straps
- Soft Latex-Free band encircles torso
- Completely seamless body contact, inside and out
- Double layer of 4-way stretch fabric developed for medical compression garments
- Special Naturexx® moisture management system that transfers moisture away from the body and dissipates body heat
- High cut underarm for maximum compression on the axilla
- Color: White
- Sizes: XX-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 1X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
- Available without drainage tube pouches (Style 796) and with removable drainage tube pouches (Style 797)
- Machine wash gentle cold. For best results, wash in lingerie bag. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
Wear Ease® is passionate about meeting the needs of women and providing a complete product selection for all phases of a woman's recovery. Their products are divided into four unique lines to meet the needs of women recovering from breast or chest surgery, and who may be coping with side effects such as lymphedema and limited mobility.
Wear Ease® mastectomy loungewear is designed to be worn with breast prostheses. All items are constructed with pockets to hold the prostheses or breast forms so that a woman can wear attractive camisoles, reversible Ts, pajamas and gowns without having to wear a special bra underneath.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect mastectomy products for our customers and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our professional fitters as well as our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the women's healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Certified Fitters at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to have been recently fitted for a mastectomy bra prior to ordering.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS unless shipped with other, larger or heavier items. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either USPS or UPS.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the packaging must be its original condition as well as all tags still attached when returned. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, stained, have missing tags, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging. Items returned with damaged packaging will incur a 20% restocking fee to replace the damaged items.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any mastectomy garment or other medical supplies. We have trained mastectomy fitters available to help you with your order.Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
The Wear Ease Unisex Compression Vest is available without drain tube pouches (Style 796) and with removable Drainage Tube Pouches (Style 797). Their Compression T garment provides compression to the entire torso as well as the upper chest and underarm area.
Wear Ease specializes in bras and camisoles specifically designed for use immediately following breast surgery. We invite you to look at their entire line and discuss with your physician or advisor which is best suited for your specific needs.
Our Compression Section includes a selection of Compression Bras in varying styles by ABC, Amoena, and Anita Care.
MetroMedicalOnline has partnered with Amoena to offer a wide selection of post-surgical camisoles, pocketed bras, soft foam breast forms, silicone prostheses, and swimwear. In fact, we carry Amoena's entire product line along with products from the other top manufacturers: Trulife, ABC, Jodee and Anita.
Lindi Skin care products were specially designed for people undergoing cancer treatment. Lindi Skin products are just as effective for people with sensitive or dry skin. Made with the finest ingredients, Lindi products provide ultimate hydration.
Every once in a while a new product comes along that grabs the attention of Metro Medical's staff for its innovative solution to a common problem affecting breast cancer surgery patients. The problem: Finding a comfortable position for sleeping while surgical wounds are healing. The solution: The patented Rest Easy Pillow created by a mastectomy patient and breast cancer survivor. This product was specifically designed for women recovering from breast surgery, however, it was soon identified as a solution for men and women alike while recovering from shoulder or arm surgeries or with chronic shoulder pain.