The Rollator Walker with Loop Brakes features a superb center of balance that eliminates forward tilt making for a more stable and comfortable movement. The Featherlight Walker has a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the frame and is also available in a demi model. This portable walker is made specifically for those who are 5 ft. 4 in. to 6 ft. 3 in. with a weight limit of 250 lbs. The Essential loop hand brakes are the best system available for safety, ease of use. See Product Details tab for additional information and dimensions.p>Product Description:
- Manufacturer: Essential Medical Supply, Inc.
- Product Name: Rollator Walker with Loop Brakes
- Product Number: W1700-11
- Available Colors: Blue, Red, and Black (see inset below for color images)
- Product Weight: 13lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Overall Width: 24"
- Seat Height From Floor: 21 3/4"
- Seat Size 12 1/2" W x 13 1.2" Deep
- Width Between Handles: 18"
- Height Adjustment: 31 1/2" - 36 1/2"
- Wheels: 6" Mags
The Featherlight Walker also boasts a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the frame and is also available in a demi model.
This walker is made specifically for those who are 5 ft. 4 in. to 6 ft. 3 in. with a weight limit of 250 lbs.
- Essential loop hand brakes - the best system available for safety, ease of use
- Unique rubber "comfort grips" on the handles
- Curved, padded back for added comfort
- Height adjustable
- Comfortable padded seat for resting. Lifts for easy access to convenient storage. A security feature that protects valuables.
- Unique folding strap secures the unit during transportation. Also enables user to store unit upright when not in use.
- Folding bar to make storage and transportation a snap!
- 6" single rear mag wheels for positive breaking action.
- Demi Seat is 2" lower than most walkers
This item ships for FREE!
This item is shipped via UPS and will incur additional shipping charges for expedited shipping. If you are interested in 2nd Day Air or Overnight delivery, please call to obtain actual shipping costs.
It is returnable for a full refund as long as the product has not been used and remains unopened.
As always, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with ordering. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
This item ships for FREE!
This item will typically ship via UPS.
2nd Day or Overnight Shipping: Due to the weight of this item, it cannot be shipped 2nd Day or Overnight. If you need expedited shipping services, please call or email us to obtain rates specific to your shipping zone prior to placing your order.
We do not ship this product to Hawaii or Alaska.
View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.