The XL+ Bariatric Brief provides exceptional care for exceptional needs up to 84”.
Extra Large (64" - 84")
Sold by the Case: Four Bags (8 briefs per bag, 32 total briefs in a case)
Never Run Out Again! If you are tired of trying to remember when you need to reorder and are interested in learning more about our automatic shipment program, please click here.
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING!Benefits for Users and Caregivers include...
- Greater User Comfort - less bunching, less bulk
- Ease of Use for Caregivers - one brief provides total protection
- Cost Effective - fewer changes, less leakage, more absorbency
- Enhanced Self-EsteemSuperior Tranquility Performance
- Enhanced Mobility
Using the XL+ Bariatric Brief together with the TopLiner Booster Pads...
- Comfort Stretch Panels - a breathable, stretchable material, providing a tailored comfortable fit from 64" to 84"
- Kufguards - help prevent leakage and contain bowel incontinence
- Refastenable Tape Tabs - for easy opening and closing of brief
- Wetness indicator - makes it easy to know when a change is due
- Peach Mat Construction - a patented composite structure that guarantees superior performance in: Skin Dryness, Neutralization of Urine, Odor Reduction, and Inhibition of Bacterial Growth.
Lowers Overall Cost of Care - TopLiner Boosters extend the life of the brief. TopLiner Boosters are replaced so that the brief can be used throughout the day.
Saves Caregiver's Time - fewer brief changes save time and effort
Minimizes Wet Linen and Clothing - extra absorbency and rapid fluid pick up, handle even heavy incontinence episodes.
Due to weight, adult diapers will only be shipped UPS Ground. If you need these products shipped 2nd Day or Overnight, please call for pricing. Expedited shipping charges will be more than the standard posted expedited shipped charges. Very Heavy items cannot be shipped to Hawaii or Alaska, including, but not limited to nutritional products and incontinence products.
This item ships for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via UPS.
2nd Day or Overnight Shipping: Due to the weight of these types of products, cases of incontinence supplies cannot be shipped 2nd Day or Overnight. If you need expedited shipping services, please call or email us to obtain rates specific to your shipping zone prior to placing your order.
We do not ship incontinence products to Hawaii or Alaska.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of incontinence products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.