It's easier to get in and out of bed with Standers' BedCane. Strong and sturdy, the steel "cane" with cushion grip handle is mounted on a board that secures between your mattress and box spring.
Easy to install and folds down for travel or storage. Attaches securely to any size home or hospital bed with included safety strap. Adjusts from 19 to 22" high and can accommodate the thicker pillow top mattresses. Each unit also includes a 4-pocket BedCane Organizer that gives easy access to items needed close to the bed.
- Free Organizer included-4 pocket organizer prevents entrapment and provides storage of handy items.
- Quality Steel and Wood Construction–Heavy duty steel with powder coat finish provides long lasting quality.
- Portable–Handle folds down for storage and portability.
- Safe & Secure –Safety strap secures base to bed frame and mattress.
- Comfortable Handle–Foam grip handle.
- Sanitary–Closed Cell foam is easy to sanitize.
- Reversible and Adjustable–Fits on either side of bed and adjusts in height to fit your mattress.
- Made for Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 3 bolts and safety pin
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does it attach to the bed?
A safety strap loops around the bed frame on the opposite side of the bed and secures it to the bed frame. Fits up to King sized beds
- Does it work on a Craftmatic or adjustable bed?
Yes, just secure the bed rail above or below where the bed folds.
- Can it be used on a hospital bed?
- How hard is it to assemble?
It assembles quickly with 3 bolts and a safety pin
- Is it height adjustable?
Yes. The rail adjusts in height from 19” to 22”
This item ships for FREE!
This item will typically ship via UPS.
2nd Day or Overnight Shipping: Due to the weight of this item, it cannot be shipped 2nd Day or Overnight. If you need expedited shipping services, please call or email us to obtain rates specific to your shipping zone prior to placing your order.
We do not ship this product to Hawaii or Alaska.
View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.