DermaGran®-B Hydrophilic Wound Dressings provide either a primary cover, filler, or both for chronic and acute wounds. DermaGran B contains Derma Sciences zinc-nutrient dressing formulation and balanced pH technology. This providing a moist, mildly acidic environment conducive to wound healing. DermaGran B also contain Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, calcium and Magnesium.
DermaGran-B Hydrophilic Wound Dressing with Zinc plus Vitamins A and B6 is indicated for the management of:
- Tissue Trauma
- Superficial injuries such as minor lacerations, cuts or abrasions
- Partial thickness thermal burns
- Skin ulcers (diabetic, venous, statis)
- Stage I - IV pressure ulcers
- Open partial or full thickness wound with minimal drainage
- Heavily draining partial or full thickness wound
- Post operative incision
- Venous stasis ulcer with minimal drainage
- Diabetic foot ulcer with minimal drainage
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of wound care products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.