SensiFoot Diabetic Socks by Jobst offer comfort and protection in every step. The Antibacterial/antifungal finish inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi on the sock and helps prevent odor. Unisex.
- Non-irritating, smooth toe seam
- Extra padding in the foot, heel and toe
- Acrylic multi-fiber yarns
- Antibacterial, antifungal finish
- Non-constricting, mild compression
- Five contour-fit sizes.
The Right Sock
Selecting the right pair of socks is a crucial part of your overall foot care routine. As a person living with diabetes, the Jobst SensiFoot Diabetic Sock has been designed with your unique needs in mind. SensiFoot combines the comfort you want in an every-day sock with the protection you need from diabetes-related foot problems. "Regular" cotton socks just don't compare.
Extra padding, a non-irritating toe seam, and multi-fiber yarns are all features that separate SensiFoot from everyday cotton socks.
SensiFoot makes daily comfort and protection as easy as getting dressed in the morning.
Foot Care Tips from the American Diabetes Association
Be Aware of
- Look at and touch your feet everyday
- Keep your feet clean and dry
- Cut or file toenails with the shape of the toe, smoothing all sharp edges
- Moisturize dry skin with a lotion
- Avoid injury to the feet. Have corns, calluses or ingrown toenails treated by a professional
- Wear well-fitting, soft leather or fabric shoes
- Check shoes daily for cracks, pebbles, or other things that might damage your feet
- Get your blood glucose under control
- Wear well-fitting socks, without a thick toe seam, made of material that wicks moisture away from skin
- Changes in skin color or temperature
- Swelling in the foot or ankle
- Pain in the legs
- Open sores on the feet that are slow to heal
- Ingrown toenails or toenails infected with fungus
- Dry cracks in the skin, especially around the heel
If you have a foot problem that is slow to go away or continues to get worse, contact a healthcare professional immediately.
Care Instructions: Machine washable in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry at low temperature.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline also carries a variety of wrapping bandages such as Comprilian, Cover-Roll, Elastoplast, and Artiflex.
MetroMedicalOnline carries authentic PediFix foot products. One of the most popular items we sell is the PediFix Deep Healing Foot Cream. PediFix Deep Healing Foot Cream is doctor-recommended and features mineral oil, urea, lanolin and vitamins A, D and E to moisturize skin, soften calluses and revitalize your feet.
Another very popular and highly effective foot cream is PediFix's Mango Magic. It is a salon-style lotion that will soothe and soften rough, dry feet and refresh your skin.
Juzo, known world-wide for their medical-grade compression hose, offers socks which contain silver and promote foot health. They are used for people with diabetes or with sensitive feet. The Juzo Silver Sole is available in four lengths and are ideal for athletes, diabetics, and people who work hard on their feet. The 12-16 mmHg strength provides mild compression to increase circulation in the foot and ankle. The comfortable, pillowed sole is made with 10% X-Statis Silver thread which allow Silver Sole to naturally and safely eliminate common bacteria and fungi.