Sage Comfort Shield Washcloths help you provide consistent patient care by applying an effective barrier—every time they are used! These unique washcloths deliver all-in-one cleansing, moisturizing, deodorizing and barrier protection.
- Formulated with 3% dimethicone to seal out wetness and protect against minor skin irritation.
- Ultra-soft washcloths are gentle to fragile, at-risk skin, minimizing discomfort associated with incontinence cleanups.
- Reduces or replaces laundered washcloths, wipes, soaps, deodorants, lotions, basins, sprays, foam cleansers and barrier creams.
- Helps treat and prevent perineal dermatitis.
- Manufacturer: Sage Product, Inc. Comfort Personal Cleansing
- Product: Shield Perineal care Washcloths
- Size: Package of 8 Washcloths
- Item no: 7905
Directions for Use:
- Remove wet and soiled garment.
- Cleanse soiled area using a fresh washcloth.
- Use as often as necessary, especially is prolonged exposure to wetness is anticipated.
- For individual use only.
- Reseal label between uses to lock in moisture.
- Discard immediately is washcloths become dry.
- Heating Instructions: Peel open label without removing it completely. Heat entire package in microwave no longer than 45 seconds. Since microwave wattages vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- If there is any indication that washcloths are excessively hot, do not use. Remember that gloves will diminish your sensitivity to heat so closely monitor heat level when using cloths on infants, unresponsive individuals, or skin-sensitive individuals.
Active Ingredient: Dimethicone (Skin Protectant)
For external perineal use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and consult a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. Keep out of reach of children.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.