Sage Comfort Bath Ultra-Thick Washcloths are Sage’s finest heavyweight pre-moistened washcloths that are hypoallergenic and enriched with aloe and vitamin E.
These disposal washcloths are warm and soothing when heated in a microwave or warmer. No rinsing. No mess. No more time-consuming, uncomfortable basin baths. America's number one basinless bathing brand, Comfort Personal Cleansing products are trusted in more U.S. hospitals than all other brands combined.
Eliminate the contamination risk from basins and tap water.
Comfort Bath's formula contains only USP purified water, so you never have to worry about contaminated tap water.
- Tencel® polyester blend is as thick as the laundered kind.
- Softness of fine fabric, feels good to fragile skin.
- Superior strength and durability.
- Dermatologist-tested formula, proven hypoallergenic, gentle and non-irritating
- Use on all areas of the body including the face.
- Fully insulated, resealable packaging
- Washcloths stay warm throughout the bath when warmed in a microwave or warmer.
- Tencel® & polyester blend washcloths
- Aloe and vitamin E
- Maximum amounts of rinse-free cleansing and moisturizing solution
- USP purified water
- Clean scent
Directions for Use:
- Use one washcloth for each area of the body then discard.
- Reseal label to retain warmth in between body areas.
- Body areas include: Face/Neck/Chest, Right Arm, Left Arm, Right Leg, Left Leg, Back, Buttocks, and Perineum.
- For individual use only. Do not flush washcloths.
- Reseal label between uses to lock in moisture.
- Discard immediately is washcloths become dry.
- Heating Instructions: Peel open label without removing it completely. Heat entire package in microwave no longer than 20 seconds. Since microwave wattages vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- If there is any indication that washcloths are excessively hot, do not use. Remember that gloves will diminish your sensitivity to heat so closely monitor heat level when using cloths on infants, unresponsive individuals, or skin-sensitive individuals.
This item ships for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via UPS.
2nd Day or Overnight Shipping: Due to the weight of these types of products, cases of incontinence supplies cannot be shipped 2nd Day or Overnight. If you need expedited shipping services, please call or email us to obtain rates specific to your shipping zone prior to placing your order.
We do not ship incontinence products to Hawaii or Alaska.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of incontinence products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Sage Products are trusted by more US hospitals than all other brands combined. MetroMedicalOnline carries a variety of Sage Products, including their rinse-free Shampoo Cap.
You will also find on our site a full line of incontinence products including items such as disposable underpads (chuxs), spray cleansers, and barrier creams. A favorite of MetroMedicalOnline's customers are the Prevail pre-moistened wipes that are large, strong and thick. Calmoseptine and Lantiseptic are both well respected brands for protecting the skin against the irritants of feces and urine.