Sage Essential Cleansing Washcloths are high quality, medium-weight washcloths which are warm and soothing when heated in a microwave or warmer. No rinsing. No mess. No more time-consuming, uncomfortable basin baths. America's number one basinless bathing brand, Comfort Personal Cleansing products are trusted in more U.S. hospitals than all other brands combined.
Eliminate the contamination risk from basins and tap water.
Essential Bath's formula contains only USP purified water, so you never have to worry about contaminated tap water.
- 8 medium-weight washcloths/package
- Cellulose & polyester blend washcloths
- Aloe and vitamin E
- Rinse-free cleansing and moisturizing solution
- USP purified water
- High-quality, medium-weight washcloths are ultra-soft and very durable.
- Generous amount of rinse-free cleansing solutions and moisturizers. Enriched with aloe and vitamin E, they thoroughly nourish and soften skin.
- Dermatologist-tested formula; proven hypoallergenic, gentle and non-irritating. Can be used on all areas of the body, including the face.
- Formula's pH is closest to normal, healthy skin. It won't dry like soap and water can.
- Saves nursing time, increases patient and nursing satisfaction. Easier and more comfortable than a basin bath.
- Replaces soaps, lotions, hot water, basins, laundered washcloths and towels; reduces laundry and linen replacement.
- Fully-insulated, resealable packaging. Washcloths stay warm throughout the bath when warmed in microwave or warmer.
- Latex-free product; contains USP purified water.
Directions for Use:
- Use one washcloth for each area of the body then discard.
- Reseal label to retain warmth in between body areas.
- Body areas include: Face/Neck/Chest, Right Arm, Left Arm, Right Leg, Left Leg, Back, Buttocks, and Perineum.
- For individual use only. Do not flush washcloths.
- Reseal label between uses to lock in moisture.
- Discard immediately if washcloths become dry.
- Heating Instructions: Peel open label without removing it completely. Heat entire package in microwave no longer than 30 seconds. Since microwave wattages vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- If there is any indication that washcloths are excessively hot, do not use. Remember that gloves will diminish your sensitivity to heat so closely monitor heat level when using cloths on infants, unresponsive individuals, or skin-sensitive individuals.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Sage Products are trusted by more US hospitals than all other brands combined. MetroMedicalOnline carries a variety of Sage Products, including their rinse-free Shampoo Cap.
You will also find on our site a full line of incontinence products including items such as disposable underpads (chuxs), spray cleansers, and barrier creams. A favorite of MetroMedicalOnline's customers are the Prevail pre-moistened wipes that are large, strong and thick. Calmoseptine and Lantiseptic are both well respected brands for protecting the skin against the irritants of feces and urine.