IMPORTANTALL CUSTOMERS: Please review the Return Policy before placing an order.
Please keep all original packing material and documentation
in the event that your merchandise needs to be returned.
It is important to us that all of our products and services meet the highest standards. If an item is received in a damaged condition, please contact us immediately (within 3 days of delivery). We will replace any damaged merchandise or refund your money for the damaged item in your order.(1)
If you would like to return or exchange a product, we will gladly exchange the item for another size or refund your money. If you would like to discuss the return/exchange, please call 1-866-774-9513 (Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST). Our night-time answering service will not be able to help you with an exchange. That must be done during our operating hours.Click on the link below to open the Return Form .pdf file
Print the Return Form, fill out the necessary information, and return as indicated.
(Please turn off your pop-up blocker to allow a new window to open.)
ALL RETURNS/EXCHANGES ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING FEES:
1) Orders under $50 - No Fee
2) Orders from $50 to $600 - Return Processing Fee: $7.00
3) Orders from $600 to $999 - Return Processing Fee: 10%
4) Orders over $1,000 - Return Processing Fee: 20%
Amoena Special Purchase/Overstock products are also subject to a 10% restocking fee plus the return processing fee above. Returns of heavy items such as walkers, incontinence products, etc. will be charged the original UPS shipping charges in addition to the above return processing fees.
A credit will be issued to the credit card on which the original purchase was made. Please allow up to 14 business days after we receive the items to process your return and/or exchange.
Please return packages to:
Metro Medical Online
1911 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37203
Attn: INTERNET RETURNS - Order #_________
The customer is responsible for paying return shipping costs. If the reason for the return is the result of our error, we will provide free return shipping. After we receive the returned item, we will refund the cost of the original item less original shipping charges.
Items must be returned within 30 days from the shipping date.(2)
Returned items must be in their original packaging and in good condition in order to be replaced or refunded. Be sure to pack the product to protect the original box and contents during shipment. If the original packaging has been damaged or destroyed, we will not accept the return. The customer will be charged a return shipping fee to send the item back to the customer.(3)
Bras, camisoles, compression hose, orthopedic products, etc.:
You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. The customer will be charged a return shipping fee to send the item back to the customer. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect their packaging, wires, shape, etc.
Single-Use or Personal Medical Items:
Items such as mattresses, pillows, cushions, self-adhering prostheses (breast forms that stick to the chest wall), surgical or respirator masks, hand splints, ErecAids, tension rings, commodes, opened packages of diapers, underwear or panties, wound care, dressing retention garments, hot or cold compresses, and other medical supplies and products that are single-use patient items cannot be returned or refunded. Masks and goggles cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason. This includes unopened boxes and cases.
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS are not returnable. PRESCRIPTION ITEMS are not returnable. SPECIAL ORDER/CUSTOM MADE items are not returnable.
(1) Nutritional Products: Nutrition cans leave our warehouse in good condition, however, despite our best packing efforts, cans might be slightly dented during transportation. If a seal is not broken or leaking, they are perfectly safe to drink. If you notice the box is leaking or smashed, do not accept the package from UPS and call us immediately.
(2) Discretionary Policy on Late Returns: We reserve the right to accept or refuse any returns received more than 30 days from the original shipping date. Factors such as expiration dates on nutrition, discontinued or out-of-season merchandise will be considered. If accepted, a $10 or 20% re-stocking fee (whichever is greater) will be deducted from your refund. No return or exchange older than 60 days from the date of shipment will be accepted for either a refund or exchange under any circumstances. The customer will be charged a return shipping fee to send the item back to the customer.
(3) Packing Your Return: All merchandise must be returned in its original condition, including the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and all accessories provided by the manufacturer. Do not mark on the original manufacturer containers in any manner. We are unable to accept returns if packaging is not in its original condition. Be sure to send it in a box that will protect the original package from being damaged by the shipping carrier. If the original packaging is damaged when returned due to poor shipping packaging, those items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Please contact us with any feedback on our products and services. Please feel free to phone our customer service representatives at: 1-866-774-9513 or email us at Customerservice@metromedicalonline.com.