- Manufacturer: Ecolab Healthcare Products
- Name: Quik-Care Waterless Antimicrobial Hand Rinse
- Product Number: 61032713 (7oz) and 61032729 (15oz)
- Available Sizes: 7 oz. and 15 oz.
- Packaging: Pressurized cans* available individually or by the case. Each case includes one wall holder. Additional wall mounted locking holders sold separately.
Due to the pressurized contents, this product cannot be shipped Overnight or 2nd Day.
Quik-Care Waterless Antimicrobial Hand Rinse kills germs, sooths and conditions the skin. It is a waterless, foamed antimicrobial hand rinse formulated with 62.5% ethyl alcohol and emollients to help moisturize and protect the skin.
Quik-Care kills the germs that can lead to the spread of infections, yet is emollients are gently soothing to skin.One Free Holder Included with Each Case
Additional Locking Holders Sold Separately
Features / Benefits:
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Absorbs quickly in the skin. / Saves time no residue
- Mild, emollient-enriched formula / Protection against irritation - insures use, helps lower infection rates
- Rich foam / Saves moneyy - a little foam goes a long way
- 62.5 percent ethyl alcohol (active ingredient) / Provides proven infection protecton - effective against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria including MRSA.
- Rapid antimicrobial action / Immediate protection - kills germs within seconds - helps to reduce infection rates.
- Pleasant fragrance / Promotes hand washing compliance.
- Locking holder (not included) / Prevents theft - reduces operating costs.
Spread Quik-Care thoroughly onto hands and rub until dry.
Quik-Care is proven effective against:
- Serratia marcescens
- Escherichia coli (2 strains)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (2 strains)
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Shigella flexneri
- Pseudomonas cepacia
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7
- Candida albicans
- Staphylococcus aureus (2 strains)
- Staphylococcus hominis
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Enterobacter aerogens
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Acinetobacter baumanil
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Enteroccus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureua (VRSA)
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus
- Streptoccus pneumoniae
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Haemophilus influenzae
- Proteus mirabilis
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Bacteroides fragilis
- Enterococcus faecium
- Micrococcus luteus
- Staphylococcus haemolyticus
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable unless it is unopened and has not been tampered with in any way. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone. Due to the pressurized contents, this product is not available for Overnight or 2nd Day shipping.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Quik-Care is available in 7oz and 15oz sizes.
Additionally, MetroMedicalOnline carries many products designed for your protection including latex and vinyl gloves, surgical masks, and disinfectants.
Sween Isagel is a no-rinse, antiseptic hand cleansing gel with added mositurizers. It is latex glove and CHG compatible. Perfect for use as a antiseptic healthcare personnel handwash. It comes in a 21oz pump bottle and a handy 4oz size for your purse or pocket.