- Manufacturer: Nutricia North America
- Product Name: Pro-Stat Sugar Free Liquid Protein Supplement
- Flavor*: Grape
- Packaging**: Case of 6 Plastic Bottles (30 fl oz each)
*Also available in Wild Cherry Punch and VanillaAlso available by the Each (30 fl. oz. bottle)
Pro-Stat Sugar Free
Pro-Stat® Sugar Free (reformatted Pro-Stat 64) is medical food intended for the dietary management for persons with wound/pressure ulcers, at risk for pressure ulcers, Protein-energy malnutrition(PEM), unintentional weight loss, or have low serum protein levels.
Pro-Stat® Sugar Free is an enzyme-hydrolyzed complete protein providing a high nitrogen mix of essential, conditionally-essential, and non-essential amino acids. It is a source of di-peptides and tri-peptides.
Indications for use:
- Pressure ulcers
- Protein-Energy Malnutrition (PEM)
- Involuntary weight loss
- Low serum proteins
- Bariatric Surgery
- Fluid Restriction
All the Benefits of Sugar Free Pro-Stat, now with enhanced taste and calories!
- Highest concentration of protein and calories in 1 fl. oz. (15 g protein and 100 kcals)
- Clinically shown to promote wound healing
- Appropriate for residents/patients with protein nutrition needs, including those with Renal Disease and Diabetes
- Now available in 3 great tasting flavors:
- Vanilla (previously 'Natural')
- Wild Cherry Punch
Nutrients: per 30 ml serving
- Calories 100 kcal
- Protein 15 g
- Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrate 10 g
- Sodium 50 mg
- Potassium 20 mg
- Phosphorus 50 mg
Directions for Use:
Intake to be determined by a health care professional and is dependent on age, body weight, and medical condition. Administer orally or through feeding tube. Use under medical supervision.
Preparation and Storage:
For Tube Feeding:
- 1. Flush feeding tube with 30-60 ml sterile water
- 2. Measure and administer the prescribed dosage via syringe
- 3. Dilute Pro-Stat with 30-60 ml sterile water
- 4. Administer Pro-Stat straight into the enteral tube
- Store and serve at room temperature. Refrigeration causes gelling.
- Discard 3 months after opening. Record the date opened on bottom of container
- Do not use if seal is broken
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein, Water, Glycerin, Malic Acid. Contains 2% or less: Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (to help protect flavor), Sodium Benzoate (to help protect flavor), Sucralose, L-Tryptophan, Phosphoric Acid.
Contains No Gluten, Soy, or Lactose.
Typical Pro-Stat Amino Acid Profile
(g/100 g of protein)
Essential Amino Acids:
- Histidine 0.74
- Isoleucine 1.70
- Leucine 3.10
- Lysine 4.50
- Methionine 0.80
- Phenylalanine 2.20
- Threonine 2.20
- Tryptophan 0.44
- Valine 2.60
Non-essential Amino Acids:
- Alanine 9.30
- Aspartic acid 6.60
- Serine 3.20
Conditionally-essential Amino Acids:
- Arginine 8.55
- Glutamic Acid 11.10
- Glycine 26.90
- Proline 14.80
- Tyrosine 0.20
Modified Amino Acids:
- Hydroxylysine 0.91
- Hydroxyproline 14.00
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via UPS.
2nd Day or Overnight Shipping: Due to the weight of these types of products, nutrition orders cannot be shipped 2nd Day or Overnight. If you need expedited shipping services, please call or email us to obtain rates specific to your shipping zone prior to placing your order.
We do not ship nutritional products to Hawaii or Alaska.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of nutritional products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline has a large selection of nutritional products for many medical needs such as cancer, kidney and dialysis, diabetes, weight management, protein, and fiber.
Wound healing requires special nutritional needs since metabolism changes to supply the injured area with the nutrients it needs to heal. Other products often found helpful for nutritional support during wound healing include Arginaid Extra Powder, Resource 2.0, Pro-Stat AWC Liquid Protein, Pro-Stat Sugar Free Liquid Protein.
MetroMedicalOnline carries many wound care products, including difficult-to-find dressings. Please browse our Wound Care Section for a wide selection of brands and products.