The Omron Peak Air™ PF9940 Peak Flow Meter is an integral component of asthma management programs. Suitable for patients of all ages, the PeakAir assists in monitoring the patient's maximum expiratory flow and provides an indicator of the condition of the patient's airway. These measurements can be important and help your doctor prescribe medicines to keep your asthma in control.
- Assists early detection of pending asthma attack
- Accurately measures peak flow
- Dual flow range for adults or children
- Compact design can be used anywhere
- Colorful fun stickers for children
- Includes: Peak Flow diary to track your measurements
- Includes: Reusable mouthpiece
- Reusable mouthpiece and Peak Air Flow Meter are easy to clean
- Disposable mouthpiece available to be purchased separately
- For individual patient use
- Instructions are printed on the meter
Pear Air™ Directions for Use
1. Attach mouthpiece to side marked with arrows.
2. Slide the indicator to zero (bottom) of scale.
3. While standing, inhale as deeply as possible.
4. Place teeth around mouthpiece. Seal mouth to mouthpiece with lips. Blow Out Hard!
5. The final position of the indicator is your peak flow; note this value.
6. Repeat 3 times; record highest.
7. Check your peak flow zone (green, Yellow or Red).
All orders over $50 ship for free!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
Our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of Omron Peak Air Peak flow meters or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Disposal Mouthpieces for the Omron Peak Air Flow Meter PF9940 in a box of 50. If you are looking for a deep breathing exerciser or spirometer, we recommend the Hudson TriFlo II Incentive Spirometer. It is ideal for developing, improving, and maintaining respiratory fitness. The TriFlo II Incentive Deep Breathing Exerciser has been scientifically constructed as a means of encouraging you to take a slow Sustained Maximal Inspiration (SMI). A Sustained Maximal Inspiration is vitally important to your general well-being. Deep breaths expand the small air sacs of your lungs and help clear the air passages of mucus. This, in turn, can help prevent the build up of fluid in your lungs.
For quality vital sign monitoring in your own home, the PulseOx 5500 Finger Pulse Oximeter is ideal for medical related applications where spot measurement of vital signs is required. The finger unit accurately measures blood oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and heart pulse rate and displays the results on an easy-to-read liquid crystal display.