Medline Remedy with Olivamine Antimicrobial Cleanser provides targeted cleansing. The no-rinse nourishing formula descreases bacteria and other microorganisms.
Additional Information Provided by Manufacturer:
Four steps in one
Remedy Antimicrobial Cleanser cleanses, moisturizes, helps provide protection against microorganisms and nourishes the skin all in one step. By combining these steps into one easy-to-use product, this optimizes shelf space and reduces nursing time.
Reduces bioburden and odor
Contains benzalkonium chloride to help protect against microbial contamination associated with perineal and peristomal care, or other odorous areas. It also aids in reducing odors associated with excessive bioburden.
Other recommended products:
When additional moisture is needed and skin is prone to breakdown, use Remedy Skin Repair Cream to help moisturize and provide additional nutrients to the skin.
If the patient is incontinent, a Remedy skin protectant such as Remedy Dimethicone Skin Protectant, Nutrashield, Calazime Protectant Paste or Clear-Aid Skin Protectant should be used.
Clinically Tested to be:
- A no-rinse topical antiseptic that protects against microbial contamination
|Benzalkonium Chloride 0.12%........ ||Antimicrobial|
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina Peel Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycerin, Glycine, Hydroxytyrosol, L-proline, L-taurine, Methylparaben, Methylsulfonylmethane, N-acetyl- L-cysteine, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Pyridoxine HCl, Tetrasodium EDTA, Vanillin, Water.
Applying Remedy Antimicrobial Cleanser
- Spray directly on soiled or odorous areas on the body, or apply to a damp cloth.
- Gently wipe clean. Pat dry.
- Repeat as needed until skin is clean. No rinsing is required.
When to call your health care provider:
About Remedy Advance Skin Care System
- If you experience a sudden change in your condition, contact your health care provider.
To understand the Remedy Advanced Skin Care System is to understand the skin itself. First and foremost, the skin is an organ, and like any other organ of the human body it requires its fair share of care. While most equate this attention with cleansing, moisturizing, protecting and treating, by doing so they do not see the greater picture. These are merely physical actions and do not take product selection into consideration. Complete topical skin care does not end until the product meets the skin.
How Is Remedy Different?
1. Remedy is the gentle solution for most skin issues. By avoiding the use of harsh soaps and detergents, and only using naturally-derived phospholipids to lift the dirt and oils from the skin, Remedy ensures that the structure and integrity of the already compromised skin is not damaged any further. Moreover, the Remedy line is proven to be non-cytotoxic, non-sensitizing, non-irritating and non-allergenic.
2. Remedy skin protectants contains silicones powerful enough to help prevent excessive transepidermal water loss (e-TEWL), yet unlike petroleum-derived products, will not occlude the skinís natural breathability. In addition to these silicones, Remedy also uses ingredients such as zinc oxide to help protect the skin from moisture, incontinence, perspiration or wound exudate.
3. Remedy nourishes the skin with a unique blend of Olivamine®, natural oils and emollients to moisturize. This step does not require additional effort because every Remedy product delivers nourishment along with its primary application.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of wound care products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Remedy Antimicrobial Cleanser is also available in an 8 oz Spray bottle.
MetroMedicalOnline offers the entire Remedy Skin Care system. Medline recommends Remedy Skin Repair Cream to help moisturize and provide additional nutrients to the skin. If the patient is incontinent, a Remedy skin protectant such as Remedy Dimethicone Skin Protectant, Nutrashield, Calazime Protectant Paste or Clear-Aid Skin Protectant.
MetroMedicalOnline offers a full line of incontinence products including items such as disposable underpads (chuxs), spray cleansers, and barrier creams. A favorite of MetroMedicalOnline's customers are the Prevail pre-moistened wipes that are large, strong and thick.