Never Run Out Again!
If you are tired of trying to remember when you need to reorder and are interested in learning more about our automatic shipment program, please click here
Additional Information Provided by the Manufacturer:Innovative Fluid Management Represents
Superior Protection For Superior Patient Care
Every clinician involved in treating patients with adult incontinence understands the importance of keeping sensitive skin dry and protecting the body's natural acid mantle. Our unique fluid management technology offers crucial advantages including:
- Extremely soft surface with a skin-friendly antibacterial pH of 5.5
- Dense hydrophobic cuff system for superior leakage protection
- "Air Active" technology that allows superior steam permeability and breathability so that the body temperature self-regulates
- Three-layer absorbent core for optimal absorption, unsurpassed capacity and superior fluid distribution and retention
Our innovative three-layer-core represents the industry benchmark in clinical standards and efficiency.
- Layer One: Curly fiber accelerates fluid acquisition speed, supports dryness and provides a pH buffer to protect natural acid mantle of skin
- Layer Two: High concentrations of super absorbent polymers retain and prevent release of fluid (even under pressure), and reduce unpleasant odor
- Layer Three: Distributes fluid throughout the core for superior dryness and stabilizing pad integrity
- Innovative three-layer core offers quick acquisition speed, secures fluid retention away from the skin and evenly distributes fluid throughout the core for superior dryness and protection from rewetting
- Soft, breathable "Air Active" wings reduce body heat
- Fluid-repellent curved inner leg cuffs, leg elastics and refastenable hook closure system
- Generous leg openings allow for downsizing
- Anatomically designed
- Graduated wetness indicator for proper timing of product change
- Ideal for use with highly dependent or restless patients
- Specially suitable for skin condition improvement and redness reduction
- MoliCare Premium Soft Extra is for use in cases of moderate to severe urinary and fecal incontinence
Orders over $50 ship for FREE! Cases of Molicare Premium Soft Super ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via UPS.
2nd Day or Overnight Shipping: Due to the weight of these types of products, cases of incontinence supplies cannot be shipped 2nd Day or Overnight. If you need expedited shipping services, please call or email us to obtain rates specific to your shipping zone prior to placing your order.
We do not ship incontinence products to Hawaii or Alaska.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of incontinence products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MoliCare Premium Soft Super Absorbent is available in Small, Medium and Large for the perfect fit. MoliCare Premium Soft is also available in Soft Extra for moderate to heavy incontinence and indicated for daytime use.
MetroMedicalOnline offers a full line of incontinence products including items such as disposable underpads (chuxs), spray cleansers, and barrier creams. A favorite of MetroMedicalOnline's customers are the Prevail pre-moistened wipes that are large, strong and thick. Calmoseptine and Lantiseptic are both well-respected brands for protecting the skin against the irritants of feces and urine.