- Workplace applications include grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging and other dusty operations.
- This respirator features 3M's Advanced Electret Media (AEM), welded strap attachment, soft nose foam and adjustable noseclip to help provide a custom fit and secure seal.
- Is designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker protection against certain non-oil based particles.
- Its lightweight construction helps promote greater worker acceptance and comfort and increased wear time.
- Particulate Respirator provides basic, economical protection for wearer while grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping and performing other dusty operations. Not for use under such adverse conditions as high heat and where sparks are present.
- 3M N95 Particulate Respirator Dust Masks feature an adjustable noseclip.
- NIOSH approved
- UPC Code 51138464578
1. This respirator does not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
2. Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life and health, are unknown or when concentrations exceed 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) or according to specific OSHA standards or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
3. Do not alter, abuse or misuse this respirator.
4. Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator.
5. Respirators can help protect your lungs against certain airborne contaminants, however, they will not prevent entry through other routes such as the skin, which would require additional personal protective equipment (PPE).
6. This respirator is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in their use and limitations. Respirators are not designed to be used by children.
7. This respirator is designed for occupational/professional use by adults who are properly trained in their use and limitations. Respirators are not designed to be used by children.
8. Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
Time Use Limitation
If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
Orders under $50 ship for a $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable or exchangeable. It has been our experience that people over-buy these masks in a time of crisis and then want to return them when the crisis has passed. This causes a great deal of restocking and storage problems for the manufacturers and distributors. Therefore, we do not accept any returns on any masks for any reason, including unopened boxes or cases. View Return Policy.
Please Note: Orders Over 8 Boxes
In order to accommodate as many of our customers as possible, if you order more than eight boxes, we will ship eight boxes now and fulfill the remainder of the order at a later date. We will keep your advised as when each part of your order will be filled.
This item will typically ship via USPS or UPS. Please make certain that you provide an address which can receive either shipping method.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline carries many products designed for your protection include latex and vinyl gloves, surgical masks, and disinfectants.
To help to control the spread of disease, it is important to sanitize your hands often. Many healthcare professionals depend on Quik-Care Antimicrobial Foam Hand Rinse. Quik-Care kills the germs that can lead to the spread of infections, yet is emollients are gently soothing to skin. Available in two sizes and with hanging wallmount.
Sween Isagel is a no-rinse, antiseptic hand cleansing gel with added mositurizers. It is latex glove and CHG compatible. Perfect for use as a antiseptic healthcare personnel handwash. It comes in a 21oz pump bottle and a handy 4oz size for your purse or pocket.