- Manufacturer: Mediven, USA
- Product Name: Mediven Comfort
- Style: Thigh High with Lace Silicone Top Band
- Compression Strength: 30-40 mmHg
- Product Numbers:
- 487 = Standard Length, Closed Toe
- 488 = Petite Length, Closed Toe
- 497 = Standard Length, Open Toe
- 498 = Petite Length, Open Toe
- Available Sizes*: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII
- Available Lengths: Standard and Petite
- Available Toe Styles: Close Toe and Open Toe
- Available Colors:
- Standard Length, Closed Toe: Natural, Ebony, Wheat
- Petite Length, Closed Toe: Natural and Ebony
- Standard Length, Open Toe: Natural, Ebony, Wheat
- Petite Length, Open Toe: Natural, Ebony, Wheat
*Also available with a plain, smooth band (non-silicone). See Product: Mediven Comfort Thigh High.
Mediven® Comfort -- The Comfortable One
The advantages are numerous:
The Mediven Comfort Advantage
- For an excellent climate for the feet, there is the patented Climafresh system; Clima-Comfort® technology makes the highly elastic fabric breathable throughout the stocking.
- Mediven® Comfort in compression classes 1 and 2 is suitable for moderately severe venous disorders and varicose veins.
- Unsurpassed therapeutic success.
- Comfortable to handle.
- Comfi-Foot: Anatomically-knit heel and toe box with soft, double-stretch knitted foot
- Functional and pretty lace silicone top band
- Machine Wash and Machine Dry: Easier care and maintaince
- Clima Comfort: Patented knitting technique for improved moisture and temperature control
- Clima Fresh: Odor prevention
Mediven compression hosiery is indicated for conditions such as:
- Heaviness and fatigue in the legs
- Low-grade varicosities without edema
- Varicose veins during pregnancy
- Small cutaneous varicose veins
Consult your physician or therapist to determine which compression strength is right for you.
Mediven graduated compression stockings help promote better blood flow back to your heart and improve circulation that can relieve tired, achy legs. They also reduce swelling in the ankles and feet caused by long periods of sitting and standing. By improving blood flow back to your heart and reducing pressure on your veins, Mediven stockings can help prevent and treat venous symptoms and varicose veins.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM OUR CERTIFIED FITTERS:
We recommend that donning gloves always been worn when applying your compression garments. These gloves have a gripping texture that makes it considerably easier to put on compression hose. The gloves also help to prevent tearing, snagging or putting a nail or finger through the garment. This is especially true with the sheer compression hosiery. The donning gloves are available for purchase at a nominal charge.
This item ships for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. Custom ordered or custom dyed Mediven hosiery may not be available for immediate shipment. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
The Medi Comfort 30-40mmHg Thigh High hose are also available with a plain, smooth, non-silicone top border. Click on the image in the "You May Also Like" section below to visit that product's page. Mediven Comfort is available in four colors, three compression strengths, and seven sizes. The Comfort class of Mediven is available as calf (knee high), thigh high, and pantyhose with open or closed toe. Comfort Maternity Pantyhose are available in closed toe only.
We recommend that donning gloves always been worn when applying your compression garments. These gloves have a gripping texture that makes it considerably easier to put on compression hose. Donning gloves also help to prevent tearing, snagging or putting a nail or finger through the garment. This is especially true with the sheer compression hosiery. Other people prefer to also use a donning aid like the Mediven Butler or Juzo Slippie Gator.
MetroMedicalOnline also carries a variety of wrapping bandages such as Comprilian, Cover-Roll, Elastoplast, and Artiflex. You may locate these products by visiting our Compression: Accessories section or Wound Care section.