Lymphoderm Therapeutic Body Lotion was specifically formulated to help manage lymphedema. Lymphoderm has also proven effective with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and burns. It is pH corrective and contains all natural ingredients that make it a superb body lotion. Lymphoderm Lotion is formulated with the pure, healing properties of mineral rich seaweed, herbal extracts and essential oils. A lightly scented, non-greasy natural skin moisturizer high in immune enhancing anti-oxidants that provide a natural line of defense against harmful bacteria.
Developed for use in a hospital setting, Lymphoderm has proven safe and effective for home care use. Applied to the affected area or used as an overall body lotion conditioner, the remineralizing formula of anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties makes Lymphoderm the natural choice for people concerned about the health of their skin.
Taking care of your skin is a positive and important step in self care. The daily use of pH balancing Lymphoderm provides an all natural line of defense against harmful bacteria. Free of damaging chemicals, preservatives, artificial fragrances and color, Lymphoderm has been specifically formulated to meet the needs of lymphedema patients.
Lymphoderm is free of damaging chemicals, artificial fragrances and colors.
- Insect repellant
- Restores skin's suppleness
- Enhances skin's immunity
Ingredients (Information Supplied by Manufacturer):
- Suma (Pfaffia panicuulata) Known for its cell building and regenerative properties, Suma contains phytochemicals, electrolytes, trace minerals, magnesium, zinc, vitamis A, B1, B2, E, K, and panthothenic acid. An anti-inflammatory herb extracted from the Brazilian rainforests, Suma is rich in the trace element germanium Ė a powerful immune stimulant which helps deliver oxygen to the cells. Suma also has a high content of plant hormones which help accelerate wound healing.
- Red Marine Algae (Laminaria Digitata) Rich in magnesium, silica, iodine and selenium, this potent seaweed extract contains superior nourishing properties. Hydrating and antibacterial, Red Marine Algae improves skin elasticity, stimulates the general metabolism, and encourages the elimination of excess fluids.
- Horsetail Extract (Equisetum arvense) A natural emulsifier and astringent high in silica, Horsetail enhances circulation and rejuvenates connective tissue. A superb diuretic, Horsetail is rich in silica, selenium, iron, manganese, potassium, calcium, beta-carotene, B-vitamins and vitamin C.
- Squalane Extracted from olives, this excellent moisturizer similar in compounds to the skinís natural oils, enhances the skinís ability to naturally regenerate, nourish and hydrate itself.
- Shea Butter Derived from the fruit of the African Karite Tree and high in natural antioxidant properties, Shea Butter protects the skin from moisture loss while restoring suppleness.
- Macadamia Ternifolia Nut Oil High in monounsaturated oil and a rich source of palmitoleic acid, Macadamia Ternifolia Nut Oil is an effective anti-oxidant.
- Citronella (Cymbopogan nardus) A natural antiseptic widely reputed to have insect repellant properties.
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) Antiseptic and anti-bacterial, Clary Sage assists in reducing inflamed and puffy skin and is rich in regenerative properties.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) An astringent and diuretic, restorative Cypress helps eliminate excess fluid and toxins while stimulating circulation.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradise) A natural diuretic with anti-infectious, antiseptic and disinfectant properties, grapefruit eases congestion, helps tone the skin, and stimulates the lymphatic system.
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) A powerful natural antiseptic with antimicrobial, anti-infectious and anti-fungal properties, Tea Tree promotes the repair and growth of healthy tissue.
- Lavender (Lavendula officinalis)
Antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti-toxic, Lavender is an anti-inflammatory with decongestant and restorative properties which promote the healing and balancing of the skin.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
As always, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with ordering. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline carries a full line of lymphedema arm sleeves and compression hosiery from the top manufacturers: Juzo, Mediven & Jobst. We also think you might like the Lindi Skin line of skin care products.