Lindi Skin Face Serum
1 oz. Bottle
Lindi Face Serum is a superb blend of botanical extracts and Lindi's proprietary LSA Complex. It has moisturizing and anti-flammatory properties. This serum is very soothing for patients with acneiform rash induced by certain types of chemotherapy and it helps relieve itching and redness.
Lindi Skin is dedicated to developing skin care products that ease the burden of common side effects experienced by individuals undergoing treatment for cancer and related disorders. Specifically formulated to soothe the symptoms that occur during and after radiation therapy and chemotherapy, Lindi Skin products are incomparable for anyone interested in high quality skin care.
What Makes Lindi So Different?
- Lindi Skin is dedicated to developing innovative products to aid patients dealing with skin-related side effects caused by chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Their products are created in conjunction with patients, cancer survivors, doctors and other medically-trained professionals.
- Lindi products are unique not only because of the ingredients that they contain but, notably, because of what they do not contain. These include certain ingredients and fragrances that act as irritants and are found in most skin creams, but are not appropriate for those with special skin care issues.
- They take the guessword out of finding safe, healthy and effective products to address your specific needs. You can have confidence in knowing that there were made just for you.
- Ingredients are: comfortable and breathable on the skin, not oily, sticky or greasy, do not support bacteria, fungus or mold, help prevent moisture loss, avoid any strong fragrance or ingredients that could cause irritation, nausea, or allergic reaction, help provide intense hydration, and help provide effective nutrient delivery to the skin.
Directions for Use:
Use as needed.
Apply after Face Wash.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
As always, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with ordering. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.