Lindi Skin's Body Lotion hydrates, moisturizes, addresses overall dryness resulting from chemotherapy, radiation and/or compromised skin conditions due to medications or environment.
Lindi Skin is dedicated to developing skin care products that ease the burden of common side effects experienced by individuals undergoing treatment for cancer and related disorders. Specifically formulated to soothe the symptoms that occur during and after radiation therapy and chemotherapy, Lindi Skin products are incomparable for anyone interested in high quality skin care.
What Makes Lindi So Different?
- Lindi Skin is dedicated to developing innovative products to aid patients dealing with skin-related side effects caused by chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Their products are created in conjunction with patients, cancer survivors, doctors and other medically-trained professionals.
- Lindi products are unique not only because of the ingredients that they contain but, notably, because of what they do not contain. THese include certain ingredients and fragrances that act as irritants and are found in most skin creams, but are not appropriate for those with special skin care issues.
- They take the guessword out of finding safe, healthy and effective products to address your specific needs. You can have confidence in knowing that there were made just for you.
- Ingredients are: comfortable and breathable on the skin, not oily, sticky or greasy, do not support bacteria, fungus or mold, help prevent moisture loss, avoid any strong fragrance or ingredients that could cause irritation, nausea, or allergic reaction, help provide intense hydration, and help provide effective nutrient delivery to the skin.
Directions for Use:
Use daily as needed.
Best when applied to damp skin.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Astaxanthin Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract (Chamomile), Phenoxyethanol (Plant Derivative), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Arginine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance)
Orders over $50 ship for FREE! (Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50.)
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
As always, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with ordering. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline has partnered with Amoena to offer a wide selection of post-surgical camisoles, pocketed bras, soft foam breast forms, silicone prostheses, and swimwear. In fact, we carry Amoena's entire line along with products from the other top manufacturers: Trulife, ABC, Jodee and Anita.
Every once in a while a new product comes along that grabs the attention of Metro Medical's staff for its innovative solution to a common problem affecting breast cancer surgery patients. The problem: Finding a comfortable position for sleeping while surgical wounds are healing. The solution: The patented Rest Easy Pillow created by a mastectomy patient and breast cancer survivor. This product was specifically designed for women recovering from breast surgery, however, it was soon identified as a solution for men and women alike while recovering from shoulder or arm surgeries or with chronic shoulder pain.
Amoena's Hannah Post-Surgery Mastectomy Bra 2160 is made of an innovative, soothing fabric infused with microcapsules of Vitamin E and Aloe to help pamper and comfort the skin.