The Juzo Arm Sleeve Slippie Donning Aid helps you slide on your arm sleeve and minimizes the pulling of sensitive arm tissue and skin. The Juzo Arm Sleeve Slippies are constructed of strong Tyvek material.
Instructions for the Juzo Arm Sleeve Slippie:
1. Slip your hand and arm into the Juzo Arm Sleeve Slippie.
2. Gently slide the Juzo arm sleeve over the top of the Slippie. We highly recommend using a rubber glove on the opposite hand.
3. Continue working the arm sleeve over the Slippie and up the arm. Use the rubber glove and the plam of the opposite hand to properly position the arm sleeve.
4. Once the sleeve is in place, hook the loop on the end of the Slippie to a door knob (or another securely fixed object) and pull the Slippie out from under the sleeve.
Offering one of the largest variety of compression stockings in the industry, Juzo provides products that are ideal for every lifestyle and specialized need.
A special manufacturing process exclusive to Juzo, Fibersoft micro-spins every elastic fiber with soft protective threads. This innovative, high tech process is used in Juzo garments to:
- Provide a soft, protective layer between the skin and the elastic fiber
- Improve breathability for wearing comfort
- Allow the garment to glide over the skin for easy application
- Regulate the stretch of the elastic fiber to prevent over-stretching
- Improve the durability of the compression garment
All Juzo compression garments are made with Lycra. Along with the two-way stretch elasticity, Lycra maximizes wearing comfort and allows the garment to move with you throughout the day. All Juzo garments are Latex-Free
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. All orders over $50 ship for free!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
While we cannot offer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.