The Certified Fitters at MetroMedicalOnline.com recommend always wearing donning gloves when applying any compression stocking or garment. Jobst new Donning Gloves provide a better fit and grip in helping don your compression stockings and socks. Inexpensive, durable and practical, these donning gloves are designed to assist in donning JOBST quality compression garments.
Donning gloves provide a better grip on your stockings and help protect them from puncturers and runs that may be caused by finger nails or jewelry. Made of 100% cotton and specially coated in a blue latex to improve friction.
Additional Information from the Manufacturer, Jobst USA:
- Compression garments are easier to put on when you first get out of bed, before swelling occurs.
- Remove rings and jewelry that could damage your garment
- Use gloves (rubber or vinyl) to help position the garment on your leg
- Make sure your skin is dry before putting on your JOBST® hosiery
- Avoid rolling or bunching the fabric as this will create too much pressure in specific areas
- Apply a thin layer of cornstarch or powder to help the stocking (or sleeve) slide smoothly over your skin
- Apply moisturizer to your legs (or arm) in the evening - not just before putting on your garment
- Available in Small for Women (#131202) and Medium for Men (#131203)
Orders over $50 ship for FREE! (Orders under $50 ship for $6.50. )
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been not be used and the packaging is intact. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your home medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Jobst™ Jolastic Special Washing Solution for compression garments is formulated to remove oil, body acids, and skin salts quickly and easily without damage to the fabric. Jolastic Wash is specially designed solution will help extend the life of all elastic garments. The ingredients in this Jolastic ensure excellent soil removal and are mild to the user's hands
Many of our customers love Alps Fitting lotion. ALPS 100% Silicone Fitting Lotion Skin Conditioner for Sensitive Skin leaves a smooth, silky feel to sensitive skin that is chapped and dry. When used before putting on stockings, ALPS fitting lotion helps prevent snags and facilitates donning of compression garments.
You will find other useful products in our Compression Accessories department, including compression bandages, adhesives, pads, donning devices, and detergents.