Hy-Tape The Original Pink Tape by the Roll Home Page
Hy-Tape, The Original Pink Tape, is a latex-free, waterproof adhesive tape. Made with a zinc oxide base, Hy-Tape Pink Tape is soothing to delicate skin. It can be used for numerous applications such as securing ostomy devices, wound care dressings, IV tubes, endotracheal tubes, etc. With a reputation for being very conformable to difficult body contours, Hy-Tape is widely used by a variety of medical professionals and caregivers.
- Manufacturer: Hy-Tape International
- Available Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2", 3", 4"
- Length of Each Roll: 5 yards
- Packaging: Sold by the individual roll*
*Also available a tube of multiple rolls. Quantity per tube varies by size:
|Product #||Width x 5yds||Rolls per Tube|
Hy-Tape Pink Tape performs exceptionally well in critical care, hospital and physicians' office settings, and everyday situations. One of the main advantages of Hy-Tape is its ability to adhere to wet, oily, or hairy skin and conform to body contours. The zinc oxide adhesive soothes the skin and the tape is easily removed. The wearer feels more secure when engaging in physical activity under moist, humid conditions. An ostomy pouch will remain in place while the skin under the Hy-Tape remains healthy and intact.
LATEX-FREEProtects both patients and healthcare professionals from latex allergy problems.
SKIN FRIENDLYZinc oxide based adhesive formula is soothing to delicate skin.Tape removes with minimum trauma to the skin.Reduces the chance of skin tears and tape burns.
GENTLE ADHESIVEHy-Tape's protective nature is perfect for extended-wear use.Adheres to wet, oily, or hairy skin. Leaves little or no residue after adhesive has been removed.
CONFORMABILITYThin, flexible and elastic, Hy-Tape conforms easily to body contours.Accommodates underlying tissue expansion or shrinkage.
WATERPROOF AND WASHABLEWaterproof and washable, provides security even when exposed to moisture. Can be applied to wet or oily skin without slipping or detaching.Wipes clean with soap and water.
OCCLUSIVEResists soiling from secretions.
COST EFFECTIVECost savings per procedure.
Note from the Customer Service Staff at MetroMedicalOnline.com:
We have received feedback from nurses and patients that they find Hy-Tape most effective for securing medical devices, such as ostomy pouches, or wound and surgical dressings to body areas which are usually difficult to obtain a secure fit. MetroMedicalOnline offers all sizes and packaging options of Hy-Tape. If you do not see what exactly the Hy-Tape package you are seeking, please call our Customer Service toll-free number: 1-866-774-9516, 9am to 5pm CST, Monday - Friday or email CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Some of our customers find these advantages when using Hy-Tape Pink Tape for securing their ostomy pouches:
- Durability improves pouch wearing time.
- Zinc oxide base adhesive formula is soothing to delicate skin.
- Protective nature is perfect for extended wear use.
- Holds even when wet due to bathing, swimming, and perspiration.
- Adheres to wet, oily and hairy skin.
- Conforms to body contours and will not roll
- Thin and flexible and easily removed.
- Decreases cost.
Additional Product Information:
Hy-Tape can be used in a variety of applications in the following markets, including:
- Allergist: patch testing
- Ambulatory Surgery: endotracheal tubes, epidurals, IVs,
- Anesthesiology: endotracheal tubes, epidurals, IVs, eyes
- Burn Unit: wound care/dressings
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Critical Care (ICU, CCU, PICU): NG tubes, ET tubes, IVs, wound care, fecal incontinence, PICC lines, foley catheters
- Dermatology: patch testing, wound care/dressings
- Diagnostic/Laboratory Testing
- Dialysis: secure catheters
- Emergency Department: IVs, ET tubes, wound care/dressings, foley catheters, general adhesive tape use
- Enterostomal Therapy: wound care/dressings, ostomy, gastrostomy, fecal incontinence
- First Aid
- General Nursing Care: endotracheal tubes, epidurals, fecal incontinence collectors, NG tubes, IVs, ostomy, wound care/dressings, gastrostomy, foley catheters, general adhesive tape use
- General Practitioner: wound care/dressings, general adhesive tape use
- Infusion Therapy: IVs, PICC lines
- Law Enforcement: wireless transmitters
- Neonatal ICU: IVs, ET tubes, NG tubes, general adhesive tape use
- Obstetrics: epidurals
- Oncology: wound care/dressings, PICC lines, IVs, gastrostomy, general adhesive tape use (Hy-TapeŽ should not be used on radiated skin) foley catheters
- Ostomates: securing Ostomy pouches
- Outpatient Clinics
- Pediatrics: wound care/dressings, ET tubes, IVs, NG tubes, general adhesive tape use
- Physical Therapy: wound care/dressings
- Physician Assistants
- Physician Specialists
- Plastic Surgery: wound care/dressings
- Podiatry: wound care/dressings, general adhesive tape use
- Respiratory: ET tubes - children and adults, ET tubes neonates
- School Health
- Skin and Wound Care: wound care/dressings
- Sleep Lab: electrodes, microphones, thermosters
- Surgery Centers: endotracheal tubes, epidurals, IVs, wound care/dressings
This product ships for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of wound care products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Available in seven sizes, HyTape is sold by the individual roll or in tubes containing multiple rolls.
Many customers use a skin preparation product such as Benzoin Spray or Smith & Nephew Skin Prep.
MetroMedicalOnline offers Detachol Adhesive Remover which is a gentle, non-irritating, adhesive remover used to remove dressings, wound closure strips, tapes, tubes, medical adhesive, such as Mastisol. Mastisol Liquid Adhesive is a clear, non-irritating, non-water-soluble liquid adhesive that secures even the most difficult dressings for an extended period of time.
Additionally, MetroMedicalOnline carries many products designed for your protection including latex and vinyl gloves, surgical masks, and disinfectants.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE