HealthDri™ Diabetic Socks by Salk are specially designed for comfort and protection and offer advantages missing from other products on the market to provide superior protection, fit, and comfort for cooler, drier feet. Both cotton and acrylic crew styles offer high value at an economic price. All socks are packed in single pairs.
HealthDri™ Diabetic Socks are made with Amicor™ microbial fibers that help reduce the growth of odor causing bacteria. Unisex.
- Non-ravel Comfor-Top supports without binding. Hidden stripe identifies larger size.
- Extended Achilles Cushion and contoured heel pocket provide superior protection, fit, and comfort.
- Cooling Channels Technology promotes air flow for cooler, drier feet.
- Cushioned Sole Protection and dense terry padding protects foot from shock, abrasion, and friction blisters.
- Arch supports
- Comfor-Toes Technology gives a snug, protective fit without bulkiness-a perfect fit without increasing shoe size.
- Acrylic Crew Style available in White, Navy, and Black
- Cotton Crew Style available in White only.
- Made with Amicor™ microbial fibers to control odor.
- Latex Free
Foot Care Tips from the American Diabetes Association
Be Aware of
- Look at and touch your feet everyday
- Keep your feet clean and dry
- Cut or file toenails with the shape of the toe, smoothing all sharp edges
- Moisturize dry skin with a lotion
- Avoid injury to the feet. Have corns, calluses or ingrown toenails treated by a professional
- Wear well-fitting, soft leather or fabric shoes
- Check shoes daily for cracks, pebbles, or other things that might damage your feet
- Get your blood glucose under control
- Wear well-fitting socks, without a thick toe seam, made of material that wicks moisture away from skin
- Changes in skin color or temperature
- Swelling in the foot or ankle
- Pain in the legs
- Open sores on the feet that are slow to heal
- Ingrown toenails or toenails infected with fungus
- Dry cracks in the skin, especially around the heel
If you have a foot problem that is slow to go away or continues to get worse, contact a healthcare professional immediately.
Care Instructions: Follow manufacturer’s instructions in package insert.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline carries diabetic socks in both knee high and mini crew styles by other manufacturers.
Juzo, known world-wide for their medical-grade compression hose, offers socks which contain silver and promote foot health. They are used for people with diabetes or with sensitive feet. The Juzo Silver Sole is available in four lengths and are ideal for athletes, diabetics, and people who work hard on their feet. The 12-16 mmHg strength provides mild compression to increase circulation in the foot and ankle. The comfortable, pillowed sole is made with 10% X-Statis Silver thread which allow Silver Sole to naturally and safely eliminate common bacteria and fungi.
America's #1 Compression Brand, Jobst, makes Jobst® SensiFoot which combines the comfort you want in an every-day sock with the protection you need from diabetes-related foot problems. Extra padding, a non-irritating toe seam, and multi-fiber yarns are all features available in the Jobst® SensiFoot.
A variety of specialty creams and lotions are available through MetroMedicalOnline.
Borage DiabetiCare™ Foot Cream contains Borage oil, the richest known source of GLA, an OMEGA-6 fatty acid crucial in the development of healthy skin cells and frequently deficient in diabetics, resulting in dry skin. Clinical test results conclude that daily topical application of ShiKai Borage Lotion has a significantly positive effect on chronic dry skin associated with diabetes, eczema, and atopic dermatitis with improvements in skin softness, healing, redness, and itching reported.
PediFix Deep-Healing Foot Cream&trade moisturizes skin, softens calluses, and revitalizes feet with a non-greasy formula featuring mineral oil, urea, lanolin, and vitamins A, D and E. It penetrates deeply to help heal dry, cracked areas - which is especially beneficial for people with diabetes and sensitive feet.
Another very popular and highly effective foot cream is PediFix's Mango Magic. It is a salon-style lotion that will soothe and soften rough, dry feet and refresh your skin.