> Goddess Rose Lace Banded Underwire Bra, Style 6080
Goddess Rose Lace Banded Underwire Bra, Style 6080
Goddess Rose Banded Underwire Bra, Style 6080, offers maximum support in a beautiful delicate lace bra for a feminine feel. This full cup bra has a reinforced side sling design for lift and shape. A powernet back with side coverage gives great anchorage and support while the leotard back minimizes back flesh, prevents strap slippage and provides additional support to the back and bust. Seamed section cups with underwire create a nice shape, support, and comfort. The neck edge includes stretch elastic for ease-of-fit while matte simplex fabric offers uplift. 2-3 Hooks, depending on size. Colors: Nude, Black. Available Sizes: 36 (DDD, G, H, I, J, K cups), 38-42 (DD, DDD, G, H, I, J, K cups), 44 (DD, DDD, G, H, I, J cups), 46 (DD, DDD, G, H, I cups).
To View Our Bra Fitting Guide, Please Click Here:(How to Measure for a Bra).
- Manufacturer: Eveden Ltd
- Product Name: Goddess Rose Lace Banded Underwire Bra*
- Style Number: 6080
- MMO Product Number: goddess6080
- Colors: Nude, Black
- Available Sizes: 36 (DDD, G, H, I, J, K cups), 38-42 (DD, DDD, G, H, I, J, K cups), 44 (DD, DDD, G, H, I, J cups), 46 (DD, DDD, G, H, I cups)
To View Our Bra Fitting Guide, Please Click Here:
(How to Measure for a Bra).
- Material: nylon, elastane/spandex
- Hooks: Back Hook and Eye Closures, 2-3 Hooks, depending on size
- Packaging: One Bra
*Also available in Soft Cup Wireless Bra Goddess Rose Soft Cup Bra, Style 6083
*Also available in Bandless Underwire Bra Goddess Bandless Underwire Bra, Style 6081
- Contemporary and classic styling with medium coverage for full figures
- Beautifully delicate lace for totally feminine feel
- Medium height center front for full coverage
- Full cup bra with reinforced side sling design for maximum support, lift, and shaping
- Stretch elastic on neck-edge for ease of fit
- Limited stretch strap for comfort and stay-put fit
- Leotard back for support and to prevent strap slippage
- Powernet back with side coverage offers great anchorage and support
- Pretty bow accents at center gore and where front straps meet cups
- Colors: Nude and Black
- Sizes: 36 (DDD, G, H, I, J, K cups), 38-42 (DD, DDD, G, H, I, J, K cups), 44 (DD, DDD, G, H, I, J cups), 46 (DD, DDD, G, H, I cups)
- Material: nylon, elastane/spandex
- Back Hooks, 2-3, depending on size of bra
Goddess lingerie is designed to love your body. Every detail, from the uplifting underwire that enhances your shape, to the classic styling that boosts your confidence, creates a flawless fit. Goddess understands larger cup sizes, unparalleled fit, and the difference the right lingerie can make to the fuller figure.
You are strong, confident, and you like to take care of your appearance. So fit is everything. Without it you can feel uncomfortable and insecure. Goddess lingerie is individually graded and tested on women with fuller figures so they can offer you unrivaled support that leaves you shimmering with confidence.
Every Goddess bra is carefully created around key specialist features:
- Straps: Restricted stretch or padded straps increase comfort and support
- Leotard Back: Narrowly placed straps at the back eliminate slippage
- Hook & Eyes: 2-3 rows in the smaller sizes and 3-4 rows in larger sizes provide more support
- Fabric: Goddess uses supportive and controlling fabrics, especially for wings
- Wires: Extra cushioning around the wire casings make Goddess bras more comfortable
For seamless quality of Goddess lingerie, their products are tested for comfort, strength, and longevity because they believe their customers deserve the best of everything.How to know if you are in the right bra
- Does your bra ride up at the back?
It should sit level at the front and back. If it rides up, your band size is too big.
- Are your breasts spilling out of your cups?
This means your cup size is too small.
- Does the wire stand away at the front of your bra, between your breasts?
Your bust is pushing the bra away from your body because the cup size is too small.
- Does the wire dig into your breasts?
Usually this occurs at the side towards your underarm and means the cup is too small.
- Are your straps digging in and leaving red marks?
When your straps are pulled this tight, it is usually to overcompensate for the fact that the underband of your bra is not offering enough support from around the frame of your body. Pulling the straps up isn't going to get you that extra bit of lift, but going down in the band size will.
- Is your bra generally uncomfortable?
A combination of all the problems listed above can make your bra feel just wrong. You should feel comfortable all day long. If you do not, it is probable that you are wearing the wrong size or wrong style for you.
If you have answered "Yes" to any of the questions above, the best thing to do is to get fitted. The only way to get an accurate measurement is to get fitted, but it is not something you can successfully do yourself. Even if you have been fitted before, it is worth going back regularly, usually every 6 months. Weight changes and age can all affect your bust, so your bra size can fluctuate more than you might realize.
You have been blessed with fantastic breasts, so make the most of them! Once you have figured out your size, the next step is getting your bra on correctly. Putting a bra on is as easy as Swoop and Scoop™. Follow these steps to ensure your bra is a perfect fit:
- First, lean forward and allow your breasts to fall into your bra (the "swoop") so they sit in place naturally and comfortable.
- Fasten the bra on the loosest hook and stand up.
- Scoop each breast gently into place in the bra. Remember that breast tissue goes all the way to the underarm. Ensure they are comfortably positioned and not caught in the underwire or spilling out of the sides and use your index finger to smooth across the top cup edge to ensure there is no overspill.
Getting the Right Fit
- During your monthly cycle you may be partial to gaining a whole cup size. You might want to keep a bigger bra tucked away for those slightly tender days.
- During pregnancy your breasts may start to swell within the first few weeks and again when you are breastfeeding. A soft cup bra is best to help ease the fluctuations.
- Medications such as Hormones or Birth Control pills can have an impact on the size of your breasts.
Rumor has it that 80% of women wear the wrong bra size, often a whole size out! This is usually the band being too big or the cup being too small. If your bust isn't supported in the right way, it can lead to back and neck ache, bad posture, and even reduce the "plumpness" in your breasts. Your figure will not be shown to its full potential.
Getting measured professionally means the right bra and right fit can work wonders for the fuller figure and for your confidence. It puts your curves back in all the right places to transform your silhouette.
Get a professional fitting every 6 months or so. Don't try measuring yourself. It is difficult to do and there is a chance it will not be accurate.
Once you have the correct size, the next step is putting your bra on correctly. See the instructions for using the Swoop and Scoop above.Goddess Product Care
- Do: Hand wash. Machine washing your lingerie causes material like elastene to lose its strength, which is important for support. More delicate items like lace and embroideries will also last if they are washed gently by hand.
- Do Not Dry Clean. Dry cleaning causes elastane to lose all its strength.
- Do Not Bleach. Bleaching will damage delicate fabrics and change their original color, leaving everything a little wishy-washy.
- Do Not Iron. Ironing ruins lace and embroideries.
- Do Not Tumble Dry. Let the fresh air get to them. Tumble drying damages elastane and abuses embroidery, and the underwire could interfere with your machine.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our professional fitters as well as our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in products.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Certified Fitters at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS unless shipped with other, larger or heavier items. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either USPS or UPS.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the packaging must be its original condition as well as all tags still attached when returned. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, stained, have missing tags, smell of smoke, or are damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging. Items returned with damaged packaging will incur a 20% restocking fee to replace the damaged items.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any lingerie garment or other supplies. We have trained fitters available to help you with your order.Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline carries several lines of specialty lingerie including Aviana, Nearly Me Fashion, Rosa Faia by Anita, Mia by Amoena, Dominique, Sassybax, and Knockout Panties.
We are excited to now carry Goddess Lingerie, the lingerie that loves the fuller figure with cup sizes to N so that every woman may have the shape, support and confidence to express herself and decide who she wants to be. With a variety of beautiful classic and contemporary designs in elegant, sexy fabrics and styles, Goddess bras are comfortable and supportive.
Goddess includes a cute strapless bra and also, for the new mom, they have the perfect nursing bra in cup sizes DD-N.
Aviana, by Designs for Comfort, has created a collection of full figured bras with the sophistication of European design in a comfortable, supportive, and stylish bra.
Nearly Me has long been innovative with their mastectomy products and now brings their technology and style to Fashion products such as specialty lingerie, enhancers, control shapers, and accessories.
Many of Amoena's Mia bras have lovely, matching panties to complete your lingerie look.
Dominique™, designed by women for women, compliments and celebrates the female form with their large selection of beautiful regular and longline bras in every size, shape, and form. This brand strives to enhance the comfort, beauty, and self-image of the modern woman with their creation of top quality foundations that fit and function with a luxurious made-to-order feel.
Anita's 100 years of experience creating lingerie yields a clear eye for quality, function, and comfort. They are one of the most authoritative women's lingerie and swimwear specialists, especially for larger sizes, and many of their bras are available in G and H sizes. Anita is the ideal choice after breast surgery, during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as they cater to younger women with fuller figures and busts.
The Anita Rosa Faia line combines fashion consciousness, fit, function, and comfort into an irresistibly harmonious product.
Anita's 360 Body Control Panty with Waist Shaping is available in a high-cut waist panty, long-leg panty, and panty girdle.
Sassybax was started with a simple mission in mind: "Rid the world of unsightly bra bulge." In the five years since they pioneered the upper body shapewear category, they have evolved to develop shapewear solutions for all of the body's problem areas. From "the world's most comfortable bra" to their butt-boosting-bottoms with their patented age-defying support system. Sassybax products have emerged as distinctive in innovation and quality.
The beautiful Knock Out Panties enlist patented, breakthrough 'No Trace' technology to combat wetness and odor from sweat, spots, or drips into their panties. The 100% cotton liner wicks absorb moisture while the quick-dry action protects clothing. Patented absorbing molecules eliminate odor.
MetroMedicalOnline also offers a wide selection of post mastectomy bras, prostheses, swimwear, and other accessories from the world's leading manufacturers: Nearly Me, Amoena, American Breast Care (ABC), Anita, Trulife, Jodee, Classique, and Wear Ease.
Other Mastectomy Products and Accessories that may be found at MetroMedicalOnline.com include: nipples, partials, enhancers, shapers, breast form covers, pads, cleansers, extenders, creams, adhesives, compression bras and sleeves / gauntlets, scar treatments, headscarves.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE