Glutasolve Nutritional Supplement contains 15 grams of supplemental L-glutamine and mixes easily with water or can be mixed with other foods like yogurt, applesauce, or pudding.
- kcal/mL: 0.65 when mixed with 120mL water
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal):
- Glutamine: 68%
- Carbohydrate: 32%
- Fat: 0%
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water): 310 when mixed with 120mL water
- HCPCS Code: B4155
- Appropriate for these diets: Lactose-Free, Gluten-Free, Kosher, and Cholesterol-Free
- Not for individuals with galactosemia
Glutasolve is useful in the nutritional management of the following:
- Lactose Intolerance
- Limited Gut Function
- Metabolic Stress States
- Radiation Therapy
- Bowel Resection
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Impairment
- Gastrointestinal Fistula
- Gluten Intolerance
- Impaired Digestion and Absorption
- Critical Illness
- Radiation Enteritis
- IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
Other product Applications Include:
- Post-op recovery
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Immune function deficiencies
- Metabolic stress states
- Severe burn injury
- Radiation and Chemotherapy
- Infectious enteritis
Not for parenteral use.
This product is a medical food for use as directed by a medical professional. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
This product is not intended as a sole source of nutrition.
Cases of Glutasolve ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
2nd Day or Overnight Shipping: Due to the weight of these types of products, nutrition orders cannot be 2nd Day or Overnight. If you need expedited shipping services, please call or email us to obtain rates specific to your shipping zone prior to placing your order.
We do not ship nutritional products to Hawaii or Alaska.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of nutritional products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.