Additional Information as Provided by the Manufacturer:
Medtrol Gluco-Chlor (GC-110) 3" x 3" Individual Bleach Wipes
The Gold Standard in Glucose Meter Disinfection
Meets OSHA, CDC guidelines and Tag F441(Code of Federal Regulations 42CFR483.65) for disinfecting glucose meters
Spectrum of Kill:
- Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) (ATCC 33592)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15422)
- Salmonella enterica (ATCC 10708)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE) (ATCC 51575)
- Mycobacterium bovis variant tuberculosis (OT 451C150)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (Type 1)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus) (ATCC 9533)
GC110 (Gluco Chlor) Bleach Wipes are EPA Registered
- Each packet contains one pre-saturated 3” x 3” wipe
- 100 packets per box; 1,200 packets per case
- 12-month shelf life
- Complies with OSHA and CDC recommended guidelines
- Hospital use - 1:10 bleach solution (sodium hypochlorite 0.525%)
- One-step procedure, no rinsing
- Cost effective, tear-resistant
- Sized to meet your specific needs
- Registered in all 50 states
This product ships for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable unless it is unopened and has not been tampered with in any way. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline carries many Smith & Nephew wound care products, such as their IV3000 Catheter Dressings, either 1-Hand Delivery or Frame Delivery; I.V. Prep Antiseptic Wipes and Skin-Prep Protective Wipes:
Smith & Nephew's IV3000 is a transparent, moisture responsive film dressing specifically designed to meet the needs of catheter fixation and to keep the catheter site dry.
Smith & Nephew IV Prep Antiseptic Wipes are used for preparation of the skin prior to a ventipuncture or injection. IV Prep wipes reduce bacterial contamination.
Smith & Nephew's Skin-Prep is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. Skin-Prep can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings.
Many of our customers have reported excellent results using Puracyn Skin and Wound Cleanser OTC (formerly Microcyn OTC). Puracyn OTC is an innovative new approach to wound care promoting faster healing time. It is a non-irritating, pH-balanced wound cleanser for minor cuts, burns, irritations, and superficial abrasions of the skin.
Always consult your physician or wound care specialist before starting any wound care treatment program.
We also carry innovative products for diabetic patients like the Juzo Silver Sole Comfort Low Cut Sock is ideal for athletes, diabetics, and people who work hard on their feet.
High quality Pacifica Exam Gloves to be worn while cleaning the wound and changing dressings.