HOW TO APPLY GENTLE LIFTS:
Gentle Lifts are a self-adhesive patch made of a band-aid type fabric with a soft cotton edge. They come 60 in a box and are reusable. The longer you use the patch the more lasting results you see. No latex and hypo allergenic this new patch is exactly what you have been looking for.
- PEEL the paper back from the patch.
- SMOOTH OUT and separate the lines with your fingers.
- APPLY the patch over the smoothed lines.
- REMOVE patch by slightly wetting to releases adhesive.
- TREAT area with Immune Shield after removing the patch.
- STICK patch on clean smooth surface and reuse as often as the adhesive will allow.
WHY IMMUNE SHIELD:
Daily use of Immune Shield on the area after removal of the patch, because of its high vitamin E content, is recommended.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and has the ability to work like topical filler absorbing into the skin, hydrating and filling in the irregular surface area.
If you are over 35 and not seeing signs of these lines you inherited good genes from your mother and you can keep the lines away with Gentle Lifts and Immune shield.
The lips do not have sebaceous glands or oil producing glands so the lip robs the area around the mouth of moisture leaving fine lines where lipstick runs and wrinkles develop.
Using a whole form Vitamin E serum on and around the lips is a great preventive step. Gentle Lifts will smooth and flatten the lines if they have developed.