FLA Orthopedics Cincher Back Support
Designed for Women by a Woman
The patented Cincher is fully constructed and engineered with high density Power Mesh, wide elastic triple side pulls and vertical support elements that add compression to those areas in the female form that are the most sensitive to stress and damage in the lower back.
Because the Cincher is designed to fit women's hourglass curves, it feels comfortable, stays in place and supports extremely well. The Cincher is simple to fit and easy to adjust while in use.
- Lower back pain and discomfort
- Mild to moderate lumbar sprain
- Lumbar lordosis
- Muscle strain
- Postural support
- Adjustable front closure aids in compression and stays securely in place
- Adjustable hook and loop closures
- Flexible spiral stay construction
- Elastisized side bands aid in support
- Hourglass shaping helps keep garment in place
- Action back design encourages proper posture
- Shaped edge contours to female form
- Engineered to fit women's bodies.
- Emphasizes spinal alignment through compression to the abdomen and lower back.
- Adjustable shoulder straps accomodate different upper body lengths.
- Totally machine washable.
- Designed to be worn either on top of or under clothing.
- Easy to fit and adjust to individual body types.
- Stays in place during use.
- The Cincher evenly distributes weight-bearing load in the lumbar spine.
- Stabilizes lumbar vertebrae during axial load, preventing hyper extension and easing strain on low back muscles.
- Effectively reduces lumbar lordosis.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics, Inc.
- Product: Cincher Back Support for Women
- Product Number: 2000
- Available Sizes: X-Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, and XXX-Large
- Available Colors: Black, Tan, or White
SIZING: Measure around upper hip and by dress size.
Size = Hip Size / Dress Size
X-Small = 26 - 30" / 4 - 6
Small = 30 - 34" / 6 - 8
Medium = 34 - 38" / 10 - 12
Large = 38 - 42" / 14 - 16
X-Large = 42 - 46" / 18 - 20
XX-Large = 46 - 50" / 20 - 22
XXX-Large = 50 - 55" / 22 - 26
About the Designer: The Cincher was designed and engineered by Christina Erteszek, a nationally-recognized intimate apparel designer and daughter of the legendary designer Olga, founder of the Olga Lingerie Company. Christina pioneered the use of cotton/Lycra in intimate apparel and developed a uniquely functional and fashionable action wear line with built-in bra, developed the first contemporary nursing bra and innovated the original inner/outerwear Sports bra. And as a mother, sports enthusiast and working professional she saw a need in the market for a true support garment like the "Cincher" that actually worked.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any orthopedic product or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.