Features of Soft Point 3/4 Semi-Rigid Orthotics
- Shock Absorbing Poron® Liner - Soft and flexible liner absorbs the shock of each step, removing the shock effects from the feet and joints. Poron's super-soft quality means maximum comfort.
- Breathable Fabric reduces perspiration, allowing for extended, comfortable wear and reduces shear to minimize blisters or calluses.
- 3/4 Length and Moderate Width relieves pressure on the forefoot and accommodates a broad range of shoes, from walking and athletic shoes to casual and dress shoes. they can easily be moved from shoe to shoe.
- Flexible, Semi-Rigid Prolypropylene Base is strong enough to provide solid foot support and stability. Unique spring-action flexes with each step to continuously support the arch.
- High Side Rims allow for full contact with the arch, stabilizing the feet and preventing ankles from rolling inward.
- Deep Heel Cup cradles the heel and helps stabilize the foot.
- Biomechanically Designed to provide longitudinal support across the foot and full support to the arch.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Forefoot, arch, and heel pain
- Back and joint ache
- Weak or fallen arches
- Aching and fatigued feet
- Pronation, or inward rolling of ankles, prevention
How To Apply:
Place in shoe and trim edges to fit, if necessary. Use in closed toe shoes only. Always wear with socks or stockings. Can be easily transferred from one shoe to another.
Wash in warm water with mild soap as needed. Air dry away from heat.FLA Orthopedics"Fashioned for Form and Function"
With over 30 years of experience, FLA is offers one of the most complete and innovative product lines available with an extensive patent portfolio that distinguishes their products from the competition.
FLA uses premium materials such as microdenier fibers, Lycra® spandex, and latex free elastics. Modern materials combined with proven designs result in the ultimate form and comfort.
Complete wearing and care instructions are enclosed with each brace.
Wear over sock with athletic shoe.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Customer Service representatives at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
All orders over $50 ship for free!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
While we cannot offer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
FLA Soft Point Footcare Products include, Silicone or Viscolas heel pads, heel cushions, insoles, all designed to relieve pressure and increase support and comfort not only to the foot but also to joints and back.
Our Athletic and Compression sections offer several lines of specialty socks and hosiery for many needs and lifestyles. The Juzo Silver Sole is available in four lengths and is ideal for athletes, diabetics, and people who work hard on their feet. The 12-16 mmHg strength provides mild compression to increase circulation in the foot and ankle. The comfortable, pillowed sole is made with 10% X-Statis Silver thread which allow Silver Sole to naturally and safely eliminate common bacteria and fungi.
America's #1 Compression Brand, Jobst, makes Jobst® SensiFoot which combines the comfort you want in an every-day sock with the protection you need from diabetes-related foot problems. Extra padding, a non-irritating toe seam, and multi-fiber yarns are all features available in the Jobst® SensiFoot.
A variety of specialty creams and lotions are available through MetroMedicalOnline.
PediFix Deep-Healing Foot Cream&trade moisturizes skin, softens calluses, and revitalizes feet with a non-greasy formula featuring mineral oil, urea, lanolin, and vitamins A, D and E. It penetrates deeply to help heal dry, cracked areas -- which is especially beneficial for people with diabetes and sensitive feet.
Another very popular and highly effective foot cream is PediFix's Mango Magic. It is a salon-style lotion that will soothe and soften rough, dry feet and refresh your skin.
PediFix has a line of footcare products that is available in our Orthopedic Ankle and Foot section.