- Manufacturer: MSD Consumer Care, Inc.
- Product Name: Dr. Scholl's Diabetes & Circulatory Crew Health Socks
- Product Number: dsu2089
- Length: Crew Length
- Color*: Khaki
- Sizes: Large, X-Large
- Fiber Content: 93% Polyester, 6% Nylon, 1% Lycra Spandex
- Packaging: 1 pair per package
Also available in Black and White:
Dr. Scholl's Diabetes & Circulatory Crew Health Socks - Black
Dr. Scholl's Diabetes & Circulatory Crew Health Socks - White
Features Dr. Scholl's Diabetic & Circulatory Socks:Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- Non-binding Top: Special sock weave construction combines the perfect amount of stretch to eliminate tightness around your leg without slipping down
- Fit: Careful construction softly embraces the feet to provide ultimate comfort and stay-in-place
- Cushioned Heel: An important characteristic of diabetic socks is the support provided to the bottom of the foot. Over time the foot's natural cushion is depleted. These socks have the perfect amount of cushion to help protect the foot while not creating a bulky irritation in one's shoe.
- Odor Resistant: Anti-microbial protection helps eliminate harmful odor-causing bacteria on the sock, helping to keep feet feeling fresh with every wear.
- Moisture Management: Channeling moisture through sock fabric shortens drying time to inhibit a moisture-laden environment that breeds harmful bacteria and fungi.
- Smooth Toe Seam: Adds comfort and reduces irritation
- Available Styles/Colors: Ankle (White, Black), Crew (White, Black, Khaki), Over-the-Calf (White, Black), Wide Leg Crew (White, Black, Khaki)
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large
Since the inception of the Dr. Scholl's® brand in 1906, one goal remains in the forefront of all product innovation. . . comfort.
Providing comfort to men and women through Dr. Scholl's® products is their focus. From the comfort top to the smooth toe seam, Dr. Scholl's socks provide the utmost satisfaction for your feet. Dr. Scholl's is America's number one brand of foot care products, providing comfort to millions for more than a century. Dr. Scholl's will continue to lead the way in foot comfort and technology and is proud to be the most trusted name in foot care.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers, and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our professional fitters as well as our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Certified Fitters at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline carries several brands of diabetic socks in both knee high and mini crew styles as well as a large selection of compression stockings for every lifestyle, compression strength, and medical condition and need.
Juzo, known world-wide for their medical-grade compression hose, offers socks which contain silver and promote foot health. They are used for people with diabetes or with sensitive feet. The Juzo Silver Sole is available in four lengths and are ideal for athletes, diabetics, and people who work hard on their feet. The 12-16 mmHg strength provides mild compression to increase circulation in the foot and ankle. The comfortable, pillowed sole is made with 10% X-Static Silver thread which allow Silver Sole to naturally and safely eliminate common bacteria and fungi.
America's #1 Compression Brand, Jobst. SensiFoot combines the comfort you want in an every-day sock with the protection you need from diabetes-related foot problems. Extra padding, a non-irritating toe seam, and multi-fiber yarns are all features available in SensiFoot.
A variety of specialty creams and lotions are available through MetroMedicalOnline.
Borage DiabetiCare™ Foot Cream contains Borage oil, the richest known source of GLA, an OMEGA-6 fatty acid crucial in the development of healthy skin cells and frequently deficient in diabetics, resulting in dry skin. Clinical test results conclude that daily topical application of ShiKai Borage Lotion has a significantly positive effect on chronic dry skin associated with diabetes, eczema, and atopic dermatitis with improvements in skin softness, healing, redness, and itching reported.
PediFix Deep-Healing Foot Cream&trade moisturizes skin, softens calluses, and revitalizes feet with a non-greasy formula featuring mineral oil, urea, lanolin, and vitamins A, D and E. It penetrates deeply to help heal dry, cracked areas - which is especially beneficial for people with diabetes and sensitive feet.
Another very popular and highly effective foot cream is PediFix's Mango Magic. It is a salon-style lotion that will soothe and soften rough, dry feet and refresh your skin.