The Drive Deluxe Folding Walker with Wheels features easy push-button mechanisms that may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand.Product Description:
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing
- Product Name: Deluxe Folding Walker Two Button with Wheels
- Product Number: 102104
- Available Colors: Silver Only
- Product Weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Width of Inside Hand Grip: 17"
- Width of Inside Back Legs: 20"
- Overall Width: 23"
- Depth Opened at Base: 16.5"
- Height Range: 32" to 29"
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand.
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing.
- Unique U-shape frame design creates greater clearance. The patient is able to bring the walker closer to assist in standing.
- Sturdy 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight.
- Includes rear glide caps, (item # 10107) and glide covers (item #10107C) allowing use on all surfaces.
- Foam rubber hand grip.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All orders over $50 ship for free!
Due to its size and simensions, this item is typically shipped via UPS when shipped alone. It is returnable for a full refund as long as the product has not been used and remains unopened.
As always, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with ordering. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of this product or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.