Features of Duotone 7200:
- Satin stunner ultra-soft comfort bra
- Brush cotton lined underwire support
- Smooth, seamless, molded cups create natural shape
- Invisible under sheerest tops
- Lightweight and breathable
- Double stretch Spandex wings
- Wide rear adjustable straps anchor in place
- Colors: Nude and Graphite Grey
- Sizes: 34-42 (B-G cup)
The goal of Dominique™ Intimate Apparel is to help women achieve the look that makes them feel special and to provide the perfect fit. . . The Fit You Won't Forget!
Dominique™, designed by women for women, compliments and celebrates the female form. This brand strives to enhance the comfort, beauty, and self-image of the modern woman with their creation of top quality foundations that fit and function with a luxurious made-to-order feel.
Dominique™ has been the brand of choice for professional fitters who know quality and demand consistency. Using the best fabrics, their expert production team with 60 years of manufacturing expertise, ensure each garment looks fashionable and functions at their highest standards.
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Wash dark colors separately. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not bleach or iron.
Dominique Fit Guide for Bra
Measure Your Band Size:
- Using a soft tape measure, measure around your bra directly under your bust. Look in a mirror to assure the tape is snug, smooth across the back, and parallel to the floor. The tape should rest on the lower band of your bra.
- With this measurement, round to the closest whole inch up or down. For example, if your measurement is 29 3/8", round down to 29". If your measurement is 29 1/2" or more, round up to 30".
- Add 5 to this measurement to obtain your band size. For example, if your ribcage measurement is 29", add 5 (29+5=34). Your band size is 34".
If the resulting band size is an odd number, like 33", you can usually go to the next band size (34"), but you should also try the next lower band size (32").
Measure Your Cup Size
- With the same soft tape measure, measure around the bust at the fullest point. Hold the tape measure straight but not tight.
- The difference between this measurement and your BAND size is your cup size. Each inch of difference is equal to one cup size. for example, if your band size is 34" and your bust measurement is 35", you wear an 'A' cup. Use the chart below to calculate cup size.
1" (A cup)
2" (B cup)
3" (C cup)
4" (D cup)
5" (DD cup)
6" (F cup)
7" (G cup)
Tips For Best Measuring Results:
- For best results, measure yourself wearing an unlined or lightly lined bra, and avoid minimizers.
- Keep in mind that fit is the most important factor when sizing a bra, not the numbers. If it feels great, and looks perfect, that is your size!
- Please note that many factors affect your measurements such as weight fluctuations, pregnancy, and just normal physiological cycles. As your body changes, so will your size.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers, and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our professional fitters as well as our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the women's healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Certified Fitters at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS unless shipped with other, larger or heavier items. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either USPS or UPS.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the packaging must be its original condition as well as all tags still attached when returned. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, stained, have missing tags, smell of smoke, or are damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging. Items returned with damaged packaging will incur a 20% restocking fee to replace the damaged items.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any lingerie garment or other supplies. We have trained fitters available to help you with your order.Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Dominique™, designed by women for women, compliments and celebrates the female form with their large selection of beautiful regular and longline bras in every size, shape, and form. This brand strives to enhance the comfort, beauty, and self-image of the modern woman with their creation of top quality foundations that fit and function with a luxurious made-to-order feel.
MetroMedicalOnline also carries several lines of specialty lingerie for women, including Anita, Aviana, Nearly Me Fashion, Rosa Faia by Anita, Mia by Amoena, Blue Canoe, Sassybax, and Knockout Panties.
Aviana, by Designs for Comfort, has created a collection of full figured bras with the sophistication of European design in a comfortable, supportive, and stylish bra.
Nearly Me has long been innovative with their mastectomy products and now brings their technology and style to Fashion products such as specialty lingerie, enhancers, control shapers, and accessories.
Many of Amoena's Mia bras have lovely, matching panties to complete your lingerie look.
Anita's 100 years of experience creating lingerie yields a clear eye for quality, function, and comfort. They are one of the most authoritative women's lingerie and swimwear specialists, especially for larger sizes, and many of their bras are available in G and H sizes. Anita is the ideal choice after breast surgery, during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as they cater to younger women with fuller figures and busts.
The Anita Rosa Faia line combines fashion consciousness, fit, function, and comfort into an irresistibly harmonious product.
Anita's 360 Body Control Panty with Waist Shaping is available in a high-cut waist panty, long-leg panty, and panty girdle.
Sassybax was started with a simple mission in mind: "Rid the world of unsightly bra bulge." In the five years since they pioneered the upper body shapewear category, they have evolved to develop shapewear solutions for all of the body's problem areas. From "the world's most comfortable bra" to their butt-boosting-bottoms with their patented age-defying support system. Sassybax products have emerged as distinctive in innovation and quality.
The beautiful Knock Out Panties enlist patented, breakthrough 'No Trace' technology to combat wetness and odor from sweat, spots, or drips into their panties. The 100% cotton liner wicks absorb moisture while the quick-dry action protects clothing. Patented absorbing molecules eliminate odor.
Don't forget your skin, especially if you are spending much time in the sun! MetroMedicalOnline.com has an extensive product line dedicated to protecting and treating dry or damaged skin. One of our newest products is Solar Skin Hydro Gel Sheets, water "gel", that help soothe and relieve minor sunburns.