Cover-Roll Stretch Non-Woven Adhesive Bandages is a wide-area fixation dressing, widely used in place of surgical tabes to secure and retain primery dressings on surgical or wound sites. This latex-free bandage provides light compression without causing constriction for joints and highly contoured parts of the body. Convenient and easily cut to size, eliminating unnecessary waste.
Features and Benefits:
- Single sheet tape for covering a dressing in one application
- Air and exudate permeable, hypoallergenic and radiolucent
- Soft, stretchable non-woven polyester adaps well to the body
- Provides light compression without causing constiction or congestion
- Polyacrylate adhesive holds dressing safely, even in the presence of moisture
- Easily cut to eliminate waste
- Radio-transparent to eliminate the need to remove for x-ray examinations
- 100% latex-free
- Retains primary dressing on small to large surgical or wound sites
- Ideal use for areas of body requiring flexibility such as elbows and knees
- Ideal base coverage for areas applying the patella/femoral taping technique
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of wound care products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
BSN-Jobst Cover Roll is available in a variety of sizes to fit every need. If you are interested in case quantity pricing, please call or email.
MetroMedicalOnline offers a variety of options for your compression wrapping needs such as Artiflex, Comprilan, Elastoplast.
We invite you to look at our Compression section for compression socks and hose from the leaders in the medical compression garment industry: Jobst, Juzo and Mediven. From support socks and travel socks to 40-50mmHg compression strength hose, we have the products to meet almost every need.
Our wound care section offers tubular and support bandges such as Tubifast and Tubigrip. As always, please contact us by telephone or email with questions about any of the products we offer.