CEP Progressive+ Run Socks 2.0 for Women Features:
- Compression technology gives you better blood circulation and more oxygen. This means more energy, greater endurance, enhanced performance due to improved blood circulation and a quicker recovery
- Ventilation channels ensure air circulation for comfortable feet
- Specially reinforced padded sole prevents
- Additional reinforcement at the Achilles heel protects and prevents tendon irritation.
- Pre-exercise: muscle activation and reduction of injury risk
- During Exercise: Optimized performance and stabilization, reduced muscle strain, quicker recovery
- Post-Exercise: Quicker and shorter recovery phase
- Achilles heel support
- Ventilation channels
- Padded sole
- Anatomically-shaped inline seams
- CellTex Fiber finishing
- iPS Integrated power system
- Shin protection
Our Technology Offers:
- Enhanced blood circulation
- More oxygen and more energy
- Improved metabolization of lactic acid
- Quicker recovery, reduced blisters
- Greater precision of movement
Additional information by CEP:
- Filament fiber for extreme durability
- Wide top band for a perfect fit
- Extra-flat toe seam prevents pressure points
- Anatomical design
RUNNING | TRIATHLON | RECOVERY
- Metatarsus compression zone for arch stabilization
- Open-pore mesh structure in the calf
- Optimized Achilles tendon protector
- The hudrophile finish effectively wicks moisture away from the skin for perfect heat and moisture management
- Air channels for ventilation in the foot region
CEP Running Socks
For all Runners and Endurance Athletes: The scientifically optimized pressure flow provides your muscles with the maximum amount of oxygen and energy during performance and recovery.
The times are over where the sole purpose of socks and stockings was to protect feet from blistering. The CEP compression sportsocks are the first functional sport socks with a unique compression profile that provides a scientifically proven increase in blood circulation and a consequent increase in performance.
Achilles Tendon Support: Additional support of the Achilles tendon protects and prevents irritable tendons.
Padded Foot Soles: The special support of the foot sole prevents irritations caused by pressure spots.
Ventilation Channels: For a pleasant foot climate.
3-D Fit: The socks adjust to the anatomy of the leg and foot for a perfect fit thanks to the three-dimensional manufacturing process.
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Issues
- Micro Muscle tears
- Vibration trauma
- Blood clots from travel
This item ships for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try an item on for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST. If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Usually this is the section where we list all of the "like" products that we carry. In this case, the CEP Progressive+ Run Socks are in a class of their own. Mediven Sportsocks are available in Men and Women sizes in a variety of colors. The Progressive+Running CEP Sportsocks which are made match the latest running and triathlon compression collections.