CEP Progressive+ Running 2.0 Compression Calf Sleeve Features:
- Comfortable top band for a perfect stay-put fit
- Filament fiber for extreme durability
- Heat and moisture management
- Breathable fabric
- Combines perfectly with the short-cut socksLess Soreness thanks to reduced muscle vibration
- Compression technology gives you better blood circulation and more oxygen, meaning more energy and a quicker recovery
- Preventive function
- Improved coordination
- Design allows to be worn under your favorite socks or alone.
- Reduce muscle fatigue
- Pre-exercise: muscle activation and reduction of injury risk
- During Exercise: Optimized performance and stabilization, reduced muscle strain, quicker recovery
- Post-Exercise: Quicker and shorter recovery phase
- Achilles heel support
- Ventilation channels
- Anatomically-shaped inline seams
- CellTex Fiber finishing
- iPS Integrated power system
- Shin protection
Our Technology Offers:
- Enhanced blood circulation
- More oxygen and more energy
- Improved metabolisation of lactic acid
- Quicker recovery
- Greater precision of movement
Additional information as provided by manufacturer: Sleeves should only be worn during activity to prevent swelling in the feet.RUNNING | TRIATHLON | RECOVERY
CEP Calf Sleeves
The scientifically optimized pressure flow provides your muscles with the maximum amount of oxygen and energy during performance and recovery.
The CEP compression sleeves are the first functional all sports sleeves with a unique compression profile that provides a scientifically proven increase in blood circulation and a consequent increase in performance.
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Issues
- Micro Muscle tears
- Vibration trauma
- Blood clots from travel
This item ships for FREE!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try an item on for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST. If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Usually this is the section where we list all of the "like" products that we carry. In this case, the Mediven CEP Running Calf Sleeve are in a class of their own. Mediven Sportsocks are available in Men and Women sizes in a variety of colors.
Mediven offers another variety of medical compression sports sock: Medi Motion. The Mediven Motion Sport Sock combines medical compression therapy, attractiveness, and durability in a sport sock that can be worn with tennis, golf, walking, running, or other sport shoes.