- Manufacturer: BSN-Jobst
- Product Name: Coverlet Fabric Eye Occlusors
- Product Number: 46429 (Junior size) and 46430 (Regular size)
- Size: Junior (1.8" x 2.5") and Regular (2" x 3")
- Packaging: Box of 20
This product contains latex rubber which may cause an allergic reaction.
Coverlet® Fabric Eye Occlusors are composed of an inlay wound pad that forms a complete cover over the eye. The bandage is elastic, breathable, and comfortable. The non-irritating adhesive is gentle on the skin but provides a secure fit with easy removal.
The product contains latex rubber which may cause an allergic reaction.
Two sizes: Junior (1.8 x 2.5 inches) and Regular (2 x 3 inches)
Box of 20
1. Coverlet Eye Occlusor should be applied to a clean dry area with the eye closed.
2. Remove the protective paper and apply one of the pads just below the eye-brow - the narrow end should be positioned toward the nose.
3. The eye area should be covered so that the eyelid stays closed.
4. Be sure all parts of the adhesive area is applied firmly to the skin.
5. Change at intervals recommended by your eye-care professional.
Removal Directions: Slowly peel edges toward the center of the pad. Gently press eyelid away from the Eye Occlusor. Lift off carefully.
Warnings: Skin around the eye is sensitive and tender. The application and removal of the Coverlet Eye Occlusor may result in physical irritation of the underlying skin. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use. Consult your doctor for an alternative eye covering. This product contains latex rubber which may cause allergic reactions. Not for use on broken skin.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable unless it is unopened and has not been tampered with in any way. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS when shipped alone.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of your medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Coverlet Bandages are available in a variety of shapes to fit every need. If you are interested in case quantity pricing, please call or email and we'll be happy to provide it to you.
The Nexcare Opticlude Junior Orthoptic Eye Patches are also available for treatment of lazy eye.