- Manufacturer: CircAid Medical Products, Inc.
- Product Name: Comfort Compression Anklet
- Style Number: RSANK001
- MMO Product Number: caRSANK001, caRSANK002
- Available Color: Beige
- Sizes: Standard, Large - See Size Chart Above*
- Material: Nylon and Spandex
- Packaging: One Pair Compression Anklets
*If your Arch Circumference is greater than 41cm, choose the: Comfort EZ Single-Band Ankle-Foot WrapLatex Free
Features of CircAid® Comfort Compression Anklet™:
CircAidProvides medical devices and services that enable people with circulatory conditions to live independent lives.
- Light compression and coverage to foot and ankle
- Standard Size (Arch Circumference 19-36cm) or Large Size (Arch Circumference 22-41cm) available (if arch circumference is greater than 41cm, consider Comfort EZ Ankle-Foot Wrap)
- Latex Free
- Daytime/Nighttime wear
- Materials: Nylon and Spandex
- Color: Beige
- Machine washable
- Package includes one Pair of Comfort Compression Anklets
History: Hertha Shaw suffered from worsening lymphedema for many years, requiring her to rest and elevate her leg every few hours. Her husband, Frank, was an engineer and inventor and determined to find a way to help his wife. The result was the first patented CircAid legging (short for circulation aid). It literally put his wife back on her feet to resume a normal, active life. This core technology would evolve in today's CircAid Medical Products, Inc.
For those suffering from lymphedema or venous diseases, compression therapy helps to restore a normal, active life. Compression stockings may be especially difficult to manage for the person who lacks the strength or dexterity to pull them on or tolerate any compression discomfort that may be present.
- Other Forms of Edema: Venous, Post Traumatic, Post Surgical, "Lipedema"
- Varicose veins (all types)
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency ("CVI")
- Venous Stasis Disease
- Venous Valvular Insufficiency ("VVI")
- Venous Insufficiency
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Venous Ulcer (Stasis Ulcer)
- Angio dysplasia
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Thrombosis Prevention
- Venous Eczema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Decompensated Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerula Dolens
- Decreased or absent sensation in the leg
- Allergy to compression materials
- Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Infection in leg
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. All orders over $50 ship for free!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
CircAid products enable people with circulatory conditions to live independent lives.
CircAid Juxta-Lite™ has a patented Juxta-Lite™ Band System, which makes application easy and secure, making it ideal for someone who lacks strength or dexterity to pull on compression stockings. The Breath-O-Prene® material is cool, light-weight, and allows the skin to breathe. The SILVERtec™ fabric treatment helps eliminate odor and growth of bacteria. Consistent inelastic compression can contribute to increased therapeutic effectiveness, faster healing, and a healthier limb.
Circaid Comfort Series includes armsleeve, knee high, and thigh high liners and cover-ups in a variety of materials and colors. The Comfort Capri provides comfort and support from the waist to just below the knee with mild compression.
MetroMedicalOnline offers a large selection of many widely recognized and respected brands of compression socks, stockings, and other garments that fit every lifestyle and medical condition in many different styles and compression strengths.
Our Wound Care Section includes a great variety and assortment of bandages and unique dressings.