- Manufacturer: CircAid Medical Products, Inc.
- Product Name: Juxta-Lite Standard Legging
- Style Number: 23023017, 23024017, 23025017, 23025117, 23026017, 23026117, 23027017, 23033017, 23034017, 23035017, 23035117, 23036017, 23036117, 23037017
- MMO Product Number: ca23023017
- Available Color: Beige
- Available Sizes*: Small -- XX-Large (Full calf option in Large and X-Large)
(View Size Chart)
- Available Lengths: Short (28cm) and Long (33cm)
- Compression: 20-30, 30-40, and 40-50mmHg
- Material: Nylon, Polyurethane, Satin Acetate, Silver, Spandex
- Packaging: Juxta-Lite Compression Standard Legging, One Pair of Comfort Compression Anklets, and One Built-In Pressure System(BPS) Guide Card
(Instructional DVD available upon request)
*Maximum limb circumference for the Juxta-Lite Standard Legging is 64 cm. Measurements greater than 64 cm need custom made garmentLatex Free
Features of Juxta-Lite Compression Standard Legging™:
CircAidProvides medical devices and services that enable people with circulatory conditions to live independent lives.
- Band system: Juxta-Lock with Bandwidth Gradient Control
- Built-In Pressure Sustem (BPS) allows adjustable assured compression levels (20-30, 30-40, or 40-50mmHg)
- Latex Free
- Cool, light-weight, Breathe-O-Prene® material
- Patented Juxta-Lock™ Band System for easy application
- Anti-odor SILVERtec™ lining
- Static Stiffness Index (pressure drop from standing to lying down) is 10mmHg
- Limited linear stretch material hugs limb
- Materials: Nylon, Polyurethane, Satin Acetate, Silver, Spandex
- For daytime/nighttime wear
- Maintains consistent compression throughout the entire life of the garment
- Color: Beige
- Sizes: Small - XXL (Full calf options in Large and X-Large)
- Lengths: Short and Long
- Machine washable
- 6 month warranty
- Package includes one Juxta-Lite Compression Standard Legging, one Built-in Pressure System™ card, and one pair of Comfort Compression Anklets™
History: Hertha Shaw suffered from worsening lymphedema for many years, requiring her to rest and elevate her leg every few hours. Her husband, Frank, was an engineer and inventor and determined to find a way to help his wife. The result was the first patented CircAid legging (short for circulation aid). It literally put his wife back on her feet to resume a normal, active life. This core technology would evolve in today's CircAid Medical Products, Inc.
For those suffering from lymphedema or venous diseases, compression therapy helps to restore a normal, active life. Compression stockings may be especially difficult to manage for the person who lacks the strength or dexterity to pull them on or tolerate any compression discomfort that may be present.
CircAid® offers an alternative to compression stockings with the Juxta-Lite™. Features include:
- Easy to Use: Made of soft, comfortable bands that wrap around the leg and are secured with the patented Juxta-Lock™ Band System. No outside assistance or assistive devices are needed to apply.
- Comfortable to Wear: Designed to be comfortable and perfect for extended daily use. The Breathe-O-Prene® material keeps the skin cool and dry, while Silvertec™, an anti-bacterial and anti-odor agent helps prevent the growth of bacteria within the garment.
- Flexibility: Can be worn day and night. Inelastic design, bands can be adjusted to provide consistent compression.
- Affordable: Competitively priced
Clinically proven Juxta-Lite™ does not lose effectiveness and maintains consistent compression throughout the entire life of the garment. Inelasticity with higher working pressures lead to improved results:
- increased therapeutic effectiveness
- faster healing
- healthier limb
Juxta-Lite™ has the ability to be set to three compression levels: 20-30, 30-40, or 40-50mmHg. The Built-In Pressure System™ (BPS™) allows the setting of the compression level each time the legging is donned. Juxta-Lite™ is designed so that the inelastic compression does not lose integrity over the life of the garment.
Consistent inelastic compression is key to healing venous stasis ulcers, reducing ulcer recurrence, and reducing edema.
The patented Juxta-Lock™ Band System allows for the easy application and adjustment to assure the appropriate compression level.
Only two circumference measurements required: ankle and calf.
One length measurement: from floor to knee crease
Be standing when taking measurements. Limbs should be at their smallest; limb size should be maintained at time of measurements to assure a proper fit of garment.
It is best to hand wash and drip dry your CircAid® compression garments in order to extend their life. However, it is safe to machine wash your Juxta-Lite™ on a gentle cycle and dry using a low heat setting. If doing so with other clothing, it is also recommended to put your Juxta-Lite™ into a pillow case to prevent the Velcro® from damaging any other clothes and to aid in keeping it free from lint.
If the legging feels too tight what do I do?
Re-check the bands with the Pressure Guide card to assure that it is tightened to the prescribed pressure range. If the bands are adjusted to the appropriate level and the garment still feels too tight, consult your physician about your prescribed pressure range. The Juxta-Lite™ should never hurt. It should feel firm but comfortable. If you experience any pain, remove it and contact your physician immediately.
Can I cut bands off or cut down the Juxta-Lite™?
No. The Juxta-Lite™ is not designed to be cut or modified in any way except for the foot length and ankle-band which are illustrated in the "Directions For Use". Making cuts anywhere else on the garment will void the warranty.
- Moderate Lymphedema
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Dependent Edema
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Varicose Veins
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Decompensated Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerula Dolens
- Decreased or absent sensation in the leg
- Allergy to compression materials
- Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Infection in leg
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. All orders over $50 ship for free!
Please be certain to contact your physician or therapist prior to starting any new compression therapy.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
CircAid products enable people with circulatory conditions to live independent lives.
Included with each Juxta-Lite Standard Legging is a pair of Comfort Compression Anklets and the Built-in Pressure System Guide Card. The Compression Anklet provides light compression to the foot and ankle and is often worn with the standard leggings.
The Juxta-Lite Ankle-Foot Wrap provides coverage to the ankle and foot only.
CircAid also has several Comfort Ancillaries for legs, including the Comfort Capri which provides comfort and support from the waist to just below the knee with mild compression. Liners and cover-ups for leg and arm compression garments are available in a variety of styles, fabrics, and colors.
MetroMedicalOnline offers many products useful in the treatment and management of lymphedema and venous ulcers including a large selection of compression garments. Jobst UlcerCare and Vairox are especially helpful products for the care of venous ulcers.
Our Wound Care Section includes a great variety and assortment of bandages and unique dressings.