Manufacturer Badger Health Body CareProduct Name: Broad Spectrum Kids Sunscreen Lotion with Zinc OxideProduct Number: 49014SPF: 30+Size: 4.0 oz. Tube
*For Children under 6 months of age, consult a doctor before use.
**Note: Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating (Badger Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Kids Sunscreen Cream with Zinc Oxide 47810)
Features of Badger Broad Spectrum Kids Sunscreen Lotion (49014)
- Easy-to-apply and non-greasy
- Perfect for daily use on face and body
- Active ingredient: Zinc Oxide
- Safe and effective, zinc oxide scatters and absorbs dangerous UVA and UVB skin-damaging rays
- Hypoallergenic for most sensitive skin
- Lightly fragranced with non-photosensitizing essential oils of Tangerine & Vanilla in a soothing Aloe Vera base
- 100% Certified Natural and 87% Certified Organic by Natural Products Association
- No animal testing
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and ecosystems
- 4 oz. tube
* For children under 6 months of age, consult doctor before using.
Directions for Use:
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Reapply: At least every 2 hours.
Active: Uncoated, Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 12%
Inactive: *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, *Sucrose Cocoate (from Coconut), Water, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citric Acid (from Non-GMO Corn), Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate (from Radish), *Glycerin (from Sustainable Palm), *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Essential Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), Gluconolactone (from Non-GMO Corn), *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) CO2 Extract, Xanthan Gum, *Lecithin (from Soybean), Cellulose Gum.
* indicates Certified Organic
These citrus essential oils are non-phototoxic and non-photosensitizing
Total Organic Content: 87%Badger Products
Badger is a small, family-owned & family-friendly company. They blend organic plant extracts, exotic oils and butters and beeswax, and make healing balms, lip balms, safe mineral sunscreens and other personal care products that work and feel remarkably good. Badger products are uniquely formulated blends of the finest organic ingredients available anywhere in the world. They hold every single ingredient to the "Badger Natural Standard", a rigorous look at the growth, sustainability, and supply chain of each ingredient used. That means that when you use Badger products, you can be sure that you are using the purest, most natural products available.Badger Sunscreen Information
All Badger Sunscreen products are biodegradable and break down in the natural environment, making them safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Zinc Oxide is a powdered mineral that sits on top of the skin, scattering and absorbing UVA and UVB rays. This Broad Spectrum coverage is important to protect the skin from the type of damage that contributes to skin cancer and wrinkling. Badger uses uncoated non-nano zinc oxide which is the kind used in calamine lotions and diaper rash creams. It is very safe and effective. Badger has their sunscreens independently tested and have earned "Superior UVA Protection" based on US and International rating systems.
All Badger sunscreens are 100% certified natural by Natural Products Association according to the Natural Seal Program. NPA certified natural products must:
- Be made with at least 95% all natural ingredients (excluding water)
- Contain only selected safe synthetic ingredients specifically allowed under the standard, and environmentally-friendly ingredients that are nurturing to humans and as harmless as possible to the earth
- A synthetic non-natural ingredient can only be used when there is not a readily available natural alternative ingredient and when there are no suspected human health risks as indicated by peer-reviewed third-party scientific literature
Key prohibited ingredients are:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Petrolatum/Mineral Oil/Paraffin
- Chemical Sunscreens (Avobenzone/Oxybenzone)
- Ethoxylated ingredients such as Sodium Myreth Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEGs or PPGs
- Ethanolamines like MEA/DEA/TEA
- Synthetic polymers (PVP/Acrylates)
- Formaldehyde Donors (DMDM Hydantoin/Diazolidinyl Urea/Methylisothiazolinone)
Animal Testing: All of Badger's products meet the Leaping Bunny standard for No Animal Testing.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
As always, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with ordering. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Badger offers several skin care items specifically for babies and young children, including their Badger Baby Balm, an excellent remedy for itchy or dry skin.
Badger Baby Oil is very effective for chapped or dry skin or if your baby has any discomforts with diaper rash or cradle cap.
In case of sunburn, you may want to consider Nearly MeŽ Solar SkinŽ Hydro Gel Sheets help soothe and relieve skin discomfort from minor sunburn on the face and other areas of the body. These sheets are a cross linked polymer gel made of 94.5% water that creates a moist cooling environment when laid against the skin, immediately cooling and soothing the skin without the use of chemicals or additives and avoiding risk of allergic reactions. They can be worn up to 8 hours before changing. They are odorless, greaseless, non-sterile, easy-to-use, and leaves no residue.