This non-woven padding bandage can be used underneath Comprilan to help protect sensitive skin or to provide padding around bony or irregular shapes.
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Product: Ariflex Bandage
- Size: 6 inch
- Product Number: A6441
- Highly comfortable synthetic material constructed of non-woven padding that is 40% polyester, 40%Polypropylene, and 20% polyethylene
- Non-absorbent, so padding effect is not compromised even in humid conditions
- Applied easily without creasing
- Excellent Padding for Long-term wrapping
- Provides added comfort in wrapping for lymphedema
- Inert synthetic fiber minimizes risk of skin reaction
- Easy to apply, Artiflex does not mat or stick together
- Ideal for Undercast padding
- Air-permeable, eliminates skin maceration and is well tolerated by the skin
- May be used either under plaster or synthetic casts
- Autoclavable at 120 degrees centigrade when sterile application is required.
- Can be used underneath Compilan to help protect sensitive skin or to provide padding around bony or irregular shapes
- Provides comfort and protection
- Helps ensures even distribution of pressure
- Air permeable, non-absorbent
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may return this item as long as it has been unopened and unused. Please carefully package your return to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of wound care products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.