- Manufacturer: Amoena
- Style Name: Mia by Amoena Amelia Cotton Soft Cup Bra
- Style Number: 7153
- Available Colors: White and Black
- Available Sizes: 34-44 (C-DD Cups) and 34-42 (DDD and G Cups)
- Materials: Cups: Cotton; Back: Cotton and Spandex
Fabric Features of the Mia Collection
- Style 7153
- Cotton lined, 3-part, seamed, soft cups
- Beautiful lace top panel of cups
- Elastic along top and bottom of wings for fit and comfort
- Support panels along sides of cups
- Satin bow accents center gore and front straps
- Hook and eye closure in back
The seductive edge lace is made with fine gauge, Textronic equipment that provides lace as durable as it is beautiful. The Edwardian scroll motif has a dramatic effect in contrast with the supportive French fishnet background mesh adding additional dimension. The tonal cross dye Viscose yarns have subtle contrast and sophistication.
Animal Feather Jacquard
The modern all-over animal and feather jacquard lace is made from smooth jacquard stretch mesh. The mesh is created with ultra fine 56 gauge warp knit Racheltronic technology and includes a high performance 280 denier spandex to provide an incredible lift and weightless support. A slight luster has been added to the jacquard print to accent the playful print.
The Austrian designed tulle embroidery is inspired by watercolor gardens. The luxurious embroidery results in a veiled illusion over the strap, top cup and center front accent, with a sheer effect where the tulle ground is exposed. The fine stitching is soft to the touch for enhanced comfort.
Main Body Fabric
The Mia bra collection is focused on the benefits of weightless support. The main body fabric is a high performance 77% nylon and 23% spandex that provides the ultimate benefits of body contouring strength and excellent recovery. Made from fine 55 denier nylon, the fabric's memory-flex fit is accommodating with definitive support and durablility.
Mia underwire bras were designed for the ultimate in comfort. Fortitube wire channeling--the highest standard in the industry--keeps the wire self-contained with poke-proof channeling which provides security and ease-of-movement.
Comfortable Back Closure
Amoena has used the ultra comfort foam hook and eye back closure in all of the bras. The cushioned back has a foam inner layer and is covered with a micro soft outer fabric. The edges are ultrasonically sealed for a smoother clean edge against the skin. Amoena added extra length to the cushion tab for even more comfort.
Mia by AmoenaThe art of cool lingerie
Supporting the mind, body and spirit of women worldwide, the Mia line builds self-confidence and accentuates femininity. Amoena combines comfort technology with luxurious fabrics and body styles to create a superior choice for today's women.
Amoena applied its Comfort+ technology to the Mia line, making it the world's first bra with temperature regulation.
"By incorporating Comfort+ into Mia, the bra literally pulls heat away from the body to reduce perspiration," says Lesley Pfitzenmayer, Development Manager of Amoena's textiles design team.
To learn more about Amoena's Mia Bra Collection and Comfort+ Technology, please click here: (Additional information about Mia by Amoena).Bra Fitting Guide
Measure Your Band Size:
- Using a soft tape measure, measure around your bra directly under your bust. Look in a mirror to assure the tape is snug, smooth across the back, and parallel to the floor. The tape should rest on the lower band of your bra.
- With this measurement, round to the closest whole inch up or down. For example, if your measurement is 29 3/8", round down to 29". If your measurement is 29 1/2" or more, round up to 30".
- Add 5 to this measurement to obtain your band size. For example, if your ribcage measurement is 29", add 5 (29+5=34). Your band size is 34".
If the resulting band size is an odd number, like 33", you can usually go to the next band size (34"), but you should also try the next lower band size (32").
Measure Your Cup Size
- With the same soft tape measure, measure around the bust at the fullest point. Hold the tape measure straight but not tight.
- The difference between this measurement and your BAND size is your cup size. Each inch of difference is equal to one cup size. for example, if your band size is 34" and your bust measurement is 35", you wear an 'A' cup. Use the chart below to calculate cup size.
1" (A cup)
2" (B cup)
3" (C cup)
4" (D cup)
5" (DD cup)
6" (DDD or F cup)
7" (G cup)
8" (H cup)
9" (I Cup)
Tips For Best Measuring Results:
- For best results, measure yourself wearing an unlined or lightly lined bra, and avoid minimizers.
- Keep in mind that fit is the most important factor when sizing a bra, not the numbers. If it feels great, and looks perfect, that is your size!
- Please note that many factors affect your measurements such as weight fluctuations, pregnancy, and just normal physiological cycles. As your body changes, so will your size.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will typically ship via USPS unless shipped with other, larger or heavier items. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either USPS or UPS.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the packaging must be its original condition as well as all tags still attached when returned. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, stained, have missing tags, smell of smoke, or are damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging. Items returned with damaged packaging will incur a 20% restocking fee to replace the damaged items.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any lingerie garment or other supplies. We have trained fitters available to help you with your order.Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline carries several lines of specialty lingerie including Rosa Faia by Anita and Dominique.
Many of Amoena's Mia bras have lovely, matching panties to complete your lingerie look.
Dominique™, designed by women for women, compliments and celebrates the female form with their large selection of beautiful regular and longline bras in every size, shape, and form. This brand strives to enhance the comfort, beauty, and self-image of the modern woman with their creation of top quality foundations that fit and function with a luxurious made-to-order feel.
Anita's 100 years of experience creating lingerie yields a clear eye for quality, function, and comfort. They are one of the most authoritative women's lingerie and swimwear specialists, especially for larger sizes, and many of their bras are available in G and H sizes. Anita is the ideal choice after breast surgery, during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as they cater to younger women with fuller figures and busts.
The Anita Rosa Faia line combines fashion consciousness, fit, function, and comfort into an irresistibly harmonious product.
Anita's 360 Body Control Panty with Waist Shaping is available in a high-cut waist panty, long-leg panty, and panty girdle.