For 40 years, Amoena has focused its efforts on addressing the needs of women, especially those affected by breast cancer. As the breast care industry leader, the company is committed to designing collections that meet the most demanding standards for comfort, support and style. Its fashions and symmetry shapers help women feel beautiful, confident and supported in whatever they wear - from seductive lingerie to comfortable leisure wear. Amoena products reflect and celebrate women's boldness, bravery, inner strength and regained confidence. Other brands may offer more daring collections, but none are more courageous than Amoena.Notes from MetroMedicalOnline's Certified Fitters
Purchasing the correct cover for your form will ensure that the form fits snugly into the cover and there will be less wrinkles in the fabric. This will provide a smoother look under your clothing. To obtain a snug fit and smooth front:
1. Hold the cover with the slit facing towards you.Detailed Description
2. Place the breast form through the slit in the back of the cover.
3. Hold the edges of the cover firmly and with the front facing the floor, shake the form into the cover.
4. Smooth the front.
The Amoena 357 Breast Form Cover fits the Amoena Breast Form Styles:
- Amoena Natura Light 2A Asymmetrical Breast Form, Style #392
- Amoena Essential Light 2A Breast Form, Style #356
- Amoena Natura 2A Breast Form, Style #355
- Amoena Essential 2A Breast Form, Style #353
- Amoena Natura 3A Breast Form, Style #651
.Breast Form Cover Features and Benefits
- Protect your valuable silicone form when not in use
- May be sewn or "tacked" into a swimsuit or non-pocketed bra
- The 100% cotton back will keep you cooler by placing a cotton barrier between your skin and your silicone form
Order the same size breast form cover as your Amoena Breast Form.
All orders over $50 ship for free!
We recommend that you be fitted by a Certified Fitter every couple of years. We have Certified Fitters available to answer your questions or assist you in choosing a mastectomy bra or prosthesis. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 and our Certified Fitters are on duty Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging. View Return Policy
We think you will love the new Amoena Comfort+ Breast forms. We invite you to take a look at the Amoena Breast Forms section. For a good alternative to a silicone form during the hot summer months or during your leisure time, try the Amoena Leisure Form 126 or the Weighted Foam Leisure Form #128. Amoena Bra Pockets are available in four colors and can be sewn into swimsuits, non-mastectomy bras, and other clothing. These pockets insure that your breast form(s) stay firmly in place.