Fitting Notes from MetroMedicalOnline's Certified Fitters:
The Balance Delta 2D Shaper #273B is ideal for:
- Women going through the expander phase of reconstruction
- After lumpectomy surgery when a woman is missing more than a cup size of breast tissue
- Women who have experienced failed reconstructions
- More volume than a 2D provides
- Women who need comfort and temperature balance
Features of the Amoena Balance Delta Individual 2D Shaper #273B
- Soft, moldable back layer adapts individually to the contours of the breast, enabling an even closer fit without pressure on the scar area
- Ideal for women with an uneven chest wall or scar tissue
- Firmer silicone on the cup side results in a natural shape regardless of the unevenness of the chest wall
- Also ideal for the time before and during a breast reconstruction process
- Improved wearing comfort and more pleasant skin sensation due to integrated Comfort+ temperature balancing material
- Lightweight silicone on the cup side reduces overall weight
For 40 years, Amoena has focused its efforts on addressing the needs of women, especially those affected by breast cancer. As the breast care industry leader, the company is committed to designing collections that meet the most demanding standards for comfort, support and style. Its fashions and symmetry shapers help women feel beautiful, confident and supported in whatever they wear - from seductive lingerie to comfortable leisure wear. Amoena products reflect and celebrate women's boldness, bravery, inner strength and regained confidence. Other brands may offer more daring collections, but none are more courageous than Amoena.
Features and Benefits of the Amoena Individual Line of Breast Forms and Symmetry Shapers:
- The soft moldable back layer adapts individually to an uneven chest wall for a close fit and added comfort
- Molds gently to a woman's chest wall and fits snug as she moves
- The back layer retains its shape when there is no movement
- Front layer keeps a natural shape
Light breast forms offer the following benefits:
Now with Comfort+
- Weigh up to a third less than traditional breast forms of the same shape, offering exceptional comfort.
- They help to reduce tension in the neck and shoulders, and are therefore particularly beneficial for women with a large bust or who have been diagnosed with lymphedema following their breast surgery.
- Ideal to wear for sports or any exercise
- All Amoena light versions combine the advantages of the best fitting breast form with lightweight comfort.
Due to the integration of temperature balancing material Amoena Individual offers:
- More pleasant skin sensation
- Pleasing skin sensation
Balance Symmetry Shapers from Amoena provide balance and symmetry where you need it most. Just slip the shaper into your favorite fashion bra wherever you need a more even fit, and then you can wear the bras and clothing styles you love with confidence.
Why choose Balance Symmetry Shapers?
- To regain symmetry after breast conserving surgery
- To balance naturally uneven breasts
- When plastic surgery is not an option because of irradiated skin
- As an enhancer during reconstruction
- As an alternative to multiple surgeries
- To adjust for weight gain or loss after reconstruction
- To offset imbalance that results from the natural aging process
New 'A' thickness provides a thinner option, creating less bulk while maintaining the full shaper. 'B' thickness is the original shell and fits shallow to full shapes and covers most of the existing breast tissue.
For more information regarding the fit and segmentation of Amoena's Balance Shapers, please click here.
For more information regarding the progression of a woman's needs as she is gradually healing from breast surgery, please click here.
This item ships for FREE!
Please be certain to have been recently fitted for a breast prosthesis prior to ordering breast forms.
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the packaging must be its original condition when returned. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging. Items returned with damaged packaging will incur a 20% restocking fee to replace the damaged items.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any mastectomy garment or other medical supplies. We have trained mastectomy fitters available to help you with your order.Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
Amoena's Balance Shapers are available in four different shapes to accommodate most needs.
MetroMedicalOnline has partnered with Amoena to offer a wide selection of post-surgical camisoles, pocketed bras, soft foam breast forms, silicone prostheses, and swimwear. In fact, we carry Amoena's entire product line along with products from the other top manufacturers: Trulife, ABC, Jodee and Anita.
Lindi Skin care products were specially designed for people undergoing cancer treatment. Lindi Skin products are just as effective for people with sensitive or dry skin. Made with the finest ingredients, Lindi products provide ultimate hydration.
Every once in a while a new product comes along that grabs the attention of Metro Medical's staff for its innovative solution to a common problem affecting breast cancer surgery patients. The problem: Finding a comfortable position for sleeping while surgical wounds are healing. The solution: The patented Rest Easy Pillow created by a mastectomy patient and breast cancer survivor. This product was specifically designed for women recovering from breast surgery, however, it was soon identified as a solution for men and women alike while recovering from shoulder or arm surgeries or with chronic shoulder pain.