Peptamen Junior with Prebio has a balanced peptide profile to support nitrogen utilization and growth and is 100% whey-based to facilitate gastric emptying. The high MCT level decreases the potential for fat malabsorption.
- kcal/mL: 1.0
- Caloric Distribution:
- Protein: 12%
- Carbohydrate: 55%
- Fat: 33%
- Protein Source: enzymatically hydrolyzed whey protein
- NPC:N Ratio: 183:1
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 60:40
- n6:n3 Ratio: 4.8:1
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water): 365
- Renal Solute Load (mOsm/L): 255
- Free Water: 84%
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the NAS-NRC RDA for children ages 7-10 for 18 key micronutrients: 1000 mL
- Fiber Content (Source): 3.6 g/L (oligofructose, inulin)
- HCPCS Code: B4161
Appropriate for these diets:
For the Nutritional Management of:
- Children with Special Health Needs
- Developmental Delay
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Gastrointestinal Impairment
- Gluten Intolerance/ Celiac Disease
- Limited Gut Function
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Short-Bowel Syndrome
- Crohn’s Disease
- Volume/fluid restrictions
- Critical Illness/Trauma
- Transplant Patients
- Conditions of oxidative stress
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Growth Failure
Not for parenteral use.
This product is a medical food for use as directed by a medical professional. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
This item ships for FREE!
Due to the nature of this product and our adherence to strict safety precautions, this product is NOT returnable. View Return Policy.
This item will typically ship via UPS.
2nd Day or Overnight Shipping: Due to the weight of these types of products, nutrition orders cannot be shipped 2nd Day or Overnight. If you need expedited shipping services, please call or email us to obtain rates specific to your shipping zone prior to placing your order.
We do not ship nutritional products to Hawaii or Alaska.
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of nutritional products or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 - Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.