- Manufacturer: Zensah
- Product Name: Zensah Athletic Compression Sock
- Product Number: 8530
- Style: Compression Sock
- Compression Strength: Moderate
- Available Sizes: Small, Medium and Large
- Available Colors: Black, White, Neon Pink, Neon Green, Neon Yellow, Electric Blue, Hot Pink
- Packaging: 1 pair per box
Zensah Athletic Compression Sock Sizing (by shoe size):Men's Shoe Size: Small: 6-8Medium: 8-9.5Large: 10-13Women's Shoe Size:Small: 7.5-9Medium: 9.5-11Large: 11.5 and up
Zensah Knee High Compression Running Socks make use of graduated compression to enhance blood circulation and oxygen flow to increase athletic performance. Zensah Compression Socks provide runners, triathletes, cyclists, and all athletes with increased circulation and decreased recovery time. You are able to run farther, bike longer, and train harder. The compression socks are also great for those on their feet all day or traveling.
About the Product
- Each pair of compression socks features graduated compression to enhance blood circulation
- Improved athletic performance
- Arch support for added comfort
- Padded toe and heal from shock absorption
- Zensah fabric with silver ions regulates skin temperature and fights bacteria
- Breathable, moisture wicking, seamless construction for comfort
- Ideal for runners, cyclists, triathletes, and anyone who would like to increase oxygenated blood flow in their lower legs
- Made of 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane
Zensah Compression Socks are the only compression socks to incorporate arch support as part of the sock - allowing your legs to last longer during marathons, races, or long rides. The compression socks have been designed and engineered by athletic trainers using seamless technology which ensures superior comfort and prevents any chafing or skin irritation common with other compression socks. The compression socks make use of graduated compression technology to provide muscle support for both your shins and calves.
Zensah Compression Socks are a must have for any athlete!
Orders under $50 ship for flat fee of $6.50. All Orders Over $50 Ship For FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available on this item at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service .
Returns and Exchanges: You may try an item on for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST. If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.