FLA Orthopedics"Fashioned for Form and Function"
- Strong support for weak or injured wrists
- Allows for full finger dexterity
- Soft thumb loop opening with soft edges for comfortable fit, reduces abrasion
- Rigid palmar stay and dorsal stays immobilize wrist effectively to help reduce pain and promote recovery
- Broad hook and loop straps for strong support
- Breathable fabric with High Air Permeability
- Latex free
- Easy one hand application
- Black color doesn't show dirt easily
- Specific for right or left wrist (specify when ordering)
- Sizes: Small/Medium (5.5" - 7.5"), Large/X-Large (7.5" - 9")
With over 30 years of experience, FLA offers one of the most complete and innovative product lines available with an extensive patent portfolio that distinguishes their products from the competition.
FLA uses premium materials such as microdenier fibers, Lycra® spandex, and latex free elastics. Modern materials combined with proven designs result in the ultimate form and comfort.
- Acute and chronic pain and irritation of the wrist joint
- Acute carpal tunnel syndrome
- Moderate to severe sprains and strains
- Post operative or post-traumatic irritations
- Post-cast removal
- Tendinous synovitis
Impaired lymph flow or circulatory disorders of the hands and fingers
Please follow the treatment recommendations of your physician. In case of discomfort, numbness, changes in skin color or swelling during wear, stop using and contact your physician.
- Pull your ProLite® 8" Wrist Brace over your wrist like a glove while placing the thumb in the opening.
- Close the lower strap first.
- Then close the upper strap.
- Finally, close the middle strap.
- Apply the brace with moderate tension, ensuring that it fits snugly without affecting the mobility of your fingers.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the men's and women's healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Customer Service representatives at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $6.50. Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline has partnered with FLA Orthopedics to bring our customers the highest quality orthopedic supports and braces for every healthcare issue and lifestyle need.
FLA Orthopedics is continually adding to their product line which includes lumbar, rib, and abdominal supports; slings and posture control supports; back supports; elbow, wrist, finger, shoulder, knee, ankle, and foot supports. They also have a Pediatric line for children and the Activa Compression Sock and Hosiery products.
MetroMedicalOnline carries one of the best selections of Compression products, Mastectomy products, and Wound Care sections available from the most well known and recommended manufacturers for specialty products.