FLA Orthopedics"Fashioned for Form and Function"
- Provides good compression, stabilization, and support to help relieve knee pain
- Comfortable to wear, provides feeling of security
- Polycentric hinges support natural movements and allow full flexion of the knee while reducing risk of hyperextension
- Medial and lateral hinges prevent migration
- Innovative, breathable fabric that is comfortable and cooler than neoprene
- Advanced wrap-around design allows quick, easy application and adjustment that prevents slipping and is ideal for swollen, injured knees
- Dynamic adjustable counter-straps help prevent rotation, providing snug fit for greater support during all-day activities
- Wide, extended popliteal opening decreases wrinkling and irritation behind the knee
- Color: Black
- Fits Right or Left Knee
- Sizes (Measure around leg 4" above center of kneecap.): X-Small (12-13.5"), Small (14-15.5"), Medium (16-17.5"), Large (18-19.5"), X-Large (20-21.5"), XX-Large (22-23.5"), XXX-Large (24-25.5")
With over 30 years of experience, FLA is offers one of the most complete and innovative product lines available with an extensive patent portfolio that distinguishes their products from the competition.
FLA uses premium materials such as microdenier fibers, Lycra® spandex, and latex free elastics. Modern materials combined with proven designs result in the ultimate form and comfort.
- Arthritis of the knee
- Minor ligament instabilities
- Chronic meniscal conditions
- Chronic joint pain
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Customer Service representatives at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline has partnered with FLA Orthopedics to bring our customers the highest quality orthopedic supports and braces for every healthcare issue and lifestyle need.
FLA Orthopedics is continually adding to their product line which includes lumbar, rib, and abdominal supports; slings and posture control supports; back supports; elbow, wrist, finger, shoulder, knee, ankle, and foot supports. They also have a Pediatric line for children and the Activa Compression Sock and Hosiery products.
MetroMedicalOnline carries one of the best selections of Compression products, Mastectomy products, and Wound Care sections available from the most well known and recommended manufacturers for specialty products.