HealWell Soft Ease Multi-AFO/Heel Suspender by FLA Orthopedics
The HealWell® Soft Ease™ Multi-AFO/Heel Suspender is designed to position the foot with the heel completely suspended, eliminating pressure and preventing ulcers. The unique shape allows the heel to float in an air cavity with absolutely no contact. This product is an economical, effective solution for heel ulcer prevention for any at-risk patient.
DO NOT WALK IN THIS SPLINT.
REMOVE SPLINT BEFORE WALKING.
SINGLE PATIENT USE ONLY.
Fits Women's Shoe Size 5-10
Men's Shoe Size 4-9
Fits Women's Shoe Size Over 10
Men's Shoe Size 10 - 13
- An integrated toe post to protect toes from contact with bed linens.
- Open design to allow air to circulate to prevent heat and moisture build-up.
- Soft fabric that wicks moisture away from skin, reducing friction and shear.
- Super soft laminated foam material for increased comfort and cushioning.
- Extra comfort padding at sensitive Achilles area.
- Resilient plastic base to constantly maintains a neutral foot position.
- Secure straps are completely adjustable to accommodate edema (swelling) changes
- Cover that is one complete piece for easy application.
- Wide, extended heel base prevent foot rotation and minimizes ankle inversion/eversion
- Completely suspends the heal in an air cavity
- Less bulk and low profile - Cool and comfortable for greater patient compliance
- Replacement covers are available to maintain a hygienic product.
- Two sizes - Fits a range of sizes and left OR right
- Easy caregiver application
- Removable, one-piece washable cove with mesh laundry bag
- Completely Suspends the Heel for Zero Pressure
Indicated for conditions of the lower extremities such as:Heal Ulcer PreventionHeel Ulcer TreatmentDiabetic Footcare ManagementFoot DropPost-SurgeryNon-Fixed Ankle/Foot Contractures
*Consult physician if pain, swelling or unusual reactions are experienced.
*This device is only one element in the overall treatment program. There is no guarantee that injury will be prevented through use of this product.
*The information provided here is for educational and reference purposes only.
The HealWell® Soft Ease™ should be removed at least every few hours to assess the skin and check the patient's lower extremity for signs of contracture or decubitus ulcer.
Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics, Inc.
Manufacturer's Product Number:
Small/Medium - 58-240400
Large/X-Large - 68-240600
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.