Features of HealWell® Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint:
- Designed to provide comfortable, gentle stretch to plantar fascia and Achilles Tendon to reduce muscle contracture and inflammation, thereby relieving symptoms, including pain
- Adjustable bilateral dorsiflexion straps are easy to adjust to control the amount of prolonged stretch and dorsiflexion (0-10 degrees) to the soft tissues of the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon
- Made of strong spring-action plastic with ventilated calf area to allow for comfort and breathability
- 3 strategically placed comfortable padded straps to ensure the foot is completely maintained in the correct position
- Open-cut heel design allows for the foot to be comfortable and properly positioned
- Push lock buckles for easy adjustment
- Removable, washable soft liner helps wick moisture away from the skin
- Antimicrobial protection
- Removable foam wedge provides additional toe extension
- Non-slip bottom (Not for ambulatory use)
- Color: Black
- Sizes: Small -- XX-Large, measured by US shoe size
- Fits right or left
Indications for Use:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Flexion Contracture
- Heel Spurs
- Equinous Conditions
- Pronation Syndromes
- Muscle Tightening
- Runners' Cramp
How To Apply
- 1. Unfasten all closures.
- 2. In order to maximize the angle of dorsiflexion, the night splint should be applied with the knee in a flexed (bent) position.
- 3. IMPORTANT -- ensure the heel is placed as far back in the splint as possible.
- 4. The instep strap should be secured first in order for the heel to be held in place in the splint. Position the foot in the splint, adjust the length of the strap and secure the buckle.
- 5. The tightness of the instep strap should be checked by extending the knee.
- 6. After ensuring that the instep strap is properly secured, the calf and foot straps may be adjusted and secure.
- 7. The bilateral adjustable straps are used to set the amount of dorsiflexion and stretch. The night splint is set at five degrees of dorsiflexion. Set the dorsiflexion straps to a comfortable tolerance.
- 8. The toe wedge may be used for additional stretching by placing it under the liner.
Liner: Machine wash on gentle cycle or hand wash in cold water with a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water. Do not twist or wring. Air dry away from heat or tumble dry on cool. Do not bleach. Ensure completely dry before reapplying.
Shell and Straps: Spot clean with a soft cloth and mild soap. Rinse and wipe dry or air dryFLA Orthopedics"Fashioned for Form and Function"
With over 30 years of experience, FLA is offers one of the most complete and innovative product lines available with an extensive patent portfolio that distinguishes their products from the competition.
FLA uses premium materials such as microdenier fibers, Lycra® spandex, and latex free elastics. Modern materials combined with proven designs result in the ultimate form and comfort.
Complete wearing and care instructions are enclosed with each brace.
Wear over sock with athletic shoe.
We at MetroMedicalOnline.com are dedicated to finding the perfect products for our customers and we believe in and stand by all of the products we offer. With a dedication to quality and comfort, we only offer products that pass our own rigorous standards and have been backed by many industry insiders including our our customers' feedback and testimonials. We do not offer products that we ourselves would not buy and believe in setting the standard in quality and reliability in the healthcare industry.
To speak to one of our caring, experienced Customer Service representatives at MetroMedicalOnline.com call 1-866-774-9513.
Orders over $50 ship for FREE!
Overnight or 2nd Day shipping is available at an additional charge. View full Shipping and Delivery Policy.
This item will ship either UPS or USPS. Please provide a shipping address that can accept deliveries from either service.
Returns and Exchanges: You may try on an item for fit, but it cannot be worn and the original tags must be attached. We will not accept returns or issue refunds on items that have been worn, washed, have the tags removed, stained, smell of smoke, or damaged in any way. Please make sure all tags and packaging are exactly how they were shipped to you. The items must be carefully packed to protect the product and the packaging.
View Return Policy
While we cannot administer medical advice, our Customer Service Team members are available to assist you with the ordering of any compression garment or other medical supplies. Our toll-free number is 1-866-774-9513 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST (7:00 am to 3:00 pm PST / 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST). If you prefer to correspond by email, our address is CustomerService@MetroMedicalOnline.com.
MetroMedicalOnline has partnered with FLA Orthopedics to bring our customers the highest quality orthopedic supports and braces for every healthcare issue and lifestyle need.
FLA Orthopedics is continually adding to their product line which includes lumbar, rib, and abdominal supports; slings and posture control supports; back supports; elbow, wrist, finger, shoulder, knee, ankle, and foot supports. They also have a Pediatric line for children and the Activa Compression Sock and Hosiery products.
MetroMedicalOnline carries one of the best selections of Compression products, Mastectomy products, and Wound Care sections available from the most well known and recommended manufacturers for specialty products.